Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill3dyou81

12-18-2012

now it is 3 hour and 16 minute! imma keep you guys posted!

Kill3dyou81

12-18-2012

57 minute wait! Still position 1!

Kill3dyou81

12-18-2012

still position 1 with a 1 hour 6 minute wait this is so gay!!!!! FFS!

TaGa GubaT

12-18-2012

Awesome thank you Riot!!!!!

acercon

12-18-2012

when is the nxt time i can sign up for pbe cuz i cant sign up i downloaded it tho

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Quote:
Kill3dyou81:
hey is anybody noticing the insane log in queues for regular league??

This and all your other post need to posted in GD not here, please refrain from posting such nonsense like this here again.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Quote:
acercon:
when is the nxt time i can sign up for pbe cuz i cant sign up i downloaded it tho

There is no set date on when the sign ups will be open for sure.

Until then please just keep checking back here for any updates. They will most likely have announcement most likely on the PBE forums and maybe, not likely, on the Announcement forums and General Discussion forums as well, but not likely.

ArcaneDestroyer

12-19-2012

Hi
I created a pbe account when it was open, but i was not able to log into LOL client(due to unavailability of a PC) so all i had was the username and password (I didnt log into LOL client to get the summoner name). Now i have a PC, but i am not able to log into the account even in pbe forums using that ID and password . Is there any way to recover that account? (No email sent to my mail ID so i am unable to recover my pbe account)

Kill3dyou81

12-19-2012

Quote:
ValorAndGlory:
This and all your other post need to posted in GD not here, please refrain from posting such nonsense like this here again.

who do you think you are talking to me like that I can post in any forum and I can post whatever I want whenever I want just like everybody else in the entire League of Legends community so I suggest you shut ur mouth before I shut it for you! FOR GOOD!

CormacDunn

12-19-2012

Quote:
Kill3dyou81:
who do you think you are talking to me like that I can post in any forum and I can post whatever I want whenever I want just like everybody else in the entire League of Legends community so I suggest you shut ur mouth before I shut it for you! FOR GOOD!

Way to ensure that your account gets scrutinized by Riot. I suffest you leave the attitude off of the forums before you get a swift ban.