Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Riven CA

12-15-2012

i want to join so bad! when will it be open again?

mastercard

12-15-2012

hello,
is there any date for the inscriptions are open again?
thx.

DamnerKen

Recruiter

12-15-2012

so bad

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Perplectual:
Do they still open in ever first three days of the month still or no?
just curious?

We won't know if they will be open next month until then but as for now lets go with no.

As of right now, the sign-ups are closed when they reopen them there will be a big announcement on the PBE Forums and maybe in general forums as well. Until then I would just keep checking back here every 2 or so days. RiotNyandalee will be sure to update the front page when they are open.

The closest to a official date one when they might open is most likely January. But they did say that they might open it up some time this month, so again I would check back here every so many days.

Just remain patient and keep checking. ^_^

gnowb

12-17-2012

anyone have a pbe account i can use?

xShadowx

12-17-2012

How will we know when it's open again? News update or keep looking on forums?

nane1

12-17-2012

why arent there any more riot posts? i mean atleast someone could say its coming soon, or an estimated guess maybe :/?

Biscuitz w Jelly

12-18-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

boo

Kill3dyou81

12-18-2012

hey is anybody noticing the insane log in queues for regular league??

Kill3dyou81

12-18-2012

Because I am in position 1 and it is a 2 hour and 48 minute wait for position 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so gay!!!!!