Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Et?rnal Demon

12-14-2012

Quote:
GhostBladesz:
ps my username is RIPEVERY1 on this I use it to test how new champs will perform and how new items will perform aswell as trying new champs before I buy

So youre testing the given champions and skins to know if theyre good then youre going to buy them or not on the live servers? This is totally what you shouldnt be doing.

Zeznik

12-14-2012

[Ignore]

Ork Wizard

12-14-2012

Why not just have regular game account requirements instead of having the sign-ups closed every month? Like Riot could put a button in the regular game, that you can click once you meet some requirements to make a PBE account?

Cryptoxantin

12-14-2012

Man open it back up, i finnaly get it installed and i missed it by a month, i'm so sad

Perplectual

12-14-2012

Do they still open in ever first three days of the month still or no?
just curious?

HeroicleopardYT

12-15-2012

^

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-15-2012

My money is on February.

Le Sein

12-15-2012

i know i really want to play pbe league of legends but too bad im playing league of legends but they said that it only opens 2 month if u can signup during those 2 months you probably will be able to play pbe league of legends

Xancat

12-15-2012

Pulled Pork

12-15-2012

i really wanted to play and test pbe league of legends, to bad its closed , wouldnt mind testing and helping with reports on bugs and other problems.