Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komeiji Koishi

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kill3dyou81:

I've seen a lot of serious whining and complaining but yours takes the cake. You've got some serious issues man, because if you think that you're completely guaranteed to owning an account on the PBE you're dead wrong.

This is their game, their rules. Learn to appreciate the fact that you're playing a game for free. Dota 2 restricts theirs to only a handful of people that they give keys out for.

And by the way, giving out free money to everyone is the worst business strategy ever.

Thenarius

12-06-2012

it's not Riot's fault that you can't read

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Ok people.

First
@Those still whining, it is closed, it will be closed for the near future, there is nothing that they(Riot) can do about it. So please stop with the whining, you are just making it seem like you just want the new stuff first while not actually testing it and looking for bugs.

Second
@Those that are in the pbe, please put up a screen capture of Vi when you get your first glimpse of her. PLEASE, I got to know what she looks like all I can think of when I hear the name Vi is this character from a web comic called dreamkeepers(pic is at the bottom) only with mecha gauntlets on. Vi is the pink skunk.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
CormacDunn:
I see every time you type that you prove my point. Thanks for providing the names of accounts that Riot should definitely look at carefully based on your responses.

This, this is how everyone should be to easily angered people. No swearing back just a sharp stab and twist while you walk away, tactic. I gave you a plus one.
Keep it up with the tongue wit and sharper wit

evilnixon

12-07-2012

Quote:
ValorAndGlory:
Ok people.
Those that are in the pbe, please put up a screen capture of Vi when you get your first glimpse of her. PLEASE, I got to know what she looks like all I can think of when I hear the name Vi is this character from a web comic called dreamkeepers(pic is at the bottom) only with mecha gauntlets on. Vi is the pink skunk.

Surrender @ 20 has pics and a vid of her. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12/126-pbe-update.html

Baelwolf

Recruiter

12-07-2012

While at the moment they are closed, will be looking forward to when it reopens to help test and what not, I just have to start coming here more often to see when its open.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
evilnixon:
Surrender @ 20 has pics and a vid of her. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12/126-pbe-update.html

Thanks for this and also, sorry I know this wasn't the right thread on this forum to make this request on, I just figured that someone who would know where to find info on her might show up on this thread.

birdmanpro

12-07-2012

its not working for me i press play for free and then it says loading for a sec then goes back to play for free

Rastrhue

12-07-2012

God, even when I can to be a member, please tell! need to experience! Thank you: D

Calderweiss

12-07-2012

I reallllly wanted to sign up and play Vi. DANG. Although I"m gonna be like the first person to sign up in january lol.