Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CormacDunn

12-05-2012

Quote:
Kill3dyou81:
Riot you need to open it because i was just sitting at my computer from noon to 3:40pm just to find out that i cant sign up now that is just bull****! You better fix it!!!!! Ugh i have never been this pissed off with riot since i started playing league you need to change the only allowed to sign up for 3 days thing and make it to where you can sign up everyday of every month! Because i just wasted almost 4 hours of my life doing nothing but sitting at my computer and doing nothing all i did was ****ing stare at my computer screen for 4 hours!!!! So riot you better fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hey, look, its exactly the kind of player limiting signups is designed to prevent from joining! Impatient, self entitled little twits aren't needed, we have our fill of those already, and Riot is eliminating those by doing this. Thanks for showing a lack of reading comprehension and tolerance.

Hell Drifter

12-06-2012

CormacDunn , I agree that those types of player should not be allowed to join the PBE cause they don't really wanna help out they just wanna play on it for the new champs and skins and stuff but for those like me who really wanna test out the champs and give feedback on them cause i like champs to be well balanced and such but i only heard about the PBE 2 months ago so I was excited about testing all the new stuff and giving feedback and now I try to create an account and it's closed so I was understanding and all but I hope that they will open it up soon cause I really wanted to test Nami cause I'm a Support player. So i hope to get a spot soon and for those already inside hope you gave good feedback on Nami so she is well balanced cause she looks amazing :P

DaMiTzNhan

12-06-2012

Quote:
CormacDunn:
Oh hey, look, its exactly the kind of player limiting signups is designed to prevent from joining! Impatient, self entitled little twits aren't needed, we have our fill of those already, and Riot is eliminating those by doing this. Thanks for showing a lack of reading comprehension and tolerance.

Xailifer

12-06-2012

Where do you download the PBE at?

Kill3dyou81

12-06-2012

Quote:
CormacDunn:

Hey bro I suggest you shut the **** up because I don't like your attitude, so you need to just shut up while your ahead!

Kill3dyou81

12-06-2012

Quote:
Xailifer:
Where do you download the PBE at?

you download it at

Download Link:https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Kill3dyou81

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kill3dyou81:
Riot you need to open it because i was just sitting at my computer from noon to 3:40pm just to find out that i cant sign up now that is just bull****! You better fix it!!!!! Ugh i have never been this pissed off with riot since i started playing league you need to change the only allowed to sign up for 3 days thing and make it to where you can sign up everyday of every month! Because i just wasted almost 4 hours of my life doing nothing but sitting at my computer and doing nothing all i did was ****ing stare at my computer screen for 4 hours!!!! So riot you better fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Riot, I am sorry about how I acted, I just let my anger get to me and I shouldn't have reacted that way and I am so sorry. I hope that you will forgive me, and I wish you the best of luck on everything you are trying to do by fixing this Server and I hope I didn't cause to much trouble.

My summoners are
Kill3dyou81
Fullfocus
th3r3alphr3ak

and I know this sounds very selfish but I just wanted to say that, I was thinking about this, what if you were to do this, what if you were to give everybody like a free 400-1000 bonus RP or like a free 1000-2000 IP bonus for christmas and for every other holiday you could give us like a free 200-500 RP bonus or like a free 500-1000 IP bonus or something like that I think it would attract more players, I mean I don't know I mean that is what I would think about doing, I mean like getting more League players would be very nice right?? but yeah so I hope you take this into suggestion and I love what you guys do to make this game a whole lot better for all of us and for all of us to enjoy.

Thank You,
From,
Brian :DD

Kill3dyou81

12-06-2012

Quote:
CormacDunn:

and also I didn't even get to signup because I just downloaded it on 12/5/2012 and it wouldn't let me sign up so I wouldn't be talking if I were you!

Kill3dyou81

12-06-2012

Quote:
CormacDunn:

and I didn't sign up for this game just to be treated like **** by you, or by anybody for that matter!!!!!

CormacDunn

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kill3dyou81:
blah blah blah whining and cursing !

I see every time you type that you prove my point. Thanks for providing the names of accounts that Riot should definitely look at carefully based on your responses.