Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexiify

12-03-2012

Quote:
Njabulo:
Read the post from riotnyandalee and it clearly states they are closed for roughly 2 months

This was also about 3 months ago, Haha

Puffel Huff

12-03-2012

Quote:
Njabulo:
Read the post from riotnyandalee and it clearly states they are closed for roughly 2 months

1) post says its over 2 months old

and FAQ says
Quote:
How do I join?

Sign-ups are currently closed. We expect them to open back up around late December but that date may change.

When sign-ups open, you can find the sign up form here: https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
Please note that if you are having trouble signing up, make sure that PBE is selected as the region and you enter your birthday in the following format: DD-MM-YYYY.

well now that there is a sign up form, it means sign-ups are open. also there seem to be some who had the luck to sign up...

so somewhere riot made an error
either sign ups where supposed to be closed, then there should be no form, or they should be open, then the page seems to be broken...
would love to get a statement by riot which tells us what went wrong...

hope u understand my english as its only my 2nd language

Best Beast NA

12-03-2012

They're still closed apparently.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31987545

Ruzer

12-03-2012

Hi, I realize that this is on the 258th or so page, but I had an idea that I think isn't all that original, but I think it should be said, I hope someone sees this and agrees. I think that on the PBE there should be a button in the post-game screen, much like the report, add friend, or honor buttons, but for a Report Bug or FeedBack button (toward glitches, problems, overall analysis, or passing thoughts on the content in the game) This will make it more convenient for those on the PBE to get back to Riot with more info (because believe it or not, a lot of people who play video games are lazy, and like buttons to be right there at their leisure.) Thanks for your time in reading this to anyone who has done so.

Mantis Shriimp

12-03-2012

But, I needs me some PBE. All day, every day. PLEASE LET ME IN!

ToxicCobra

12-03-2012

this is dumb ive wanted to try out PBE and now i cant **** this

Et?rnal Demon

12-03-2012

Yeah, and if the signups wouldnt of been closed, there would of been too many people connected anyways. It would take up to 3 hours to connect on the server, and it would keep and keep increasing. Why suddenly everyone want to test out PBE? I mean ive never seen such big login queues and people are still argueing about the sign ups. Open your eyes. The server is filled in. Even if they wanted to let you in, they couldnt.

Oh and @Dexify. Nyandalee updates the post. The topic was originally created three months ago, but the last updates on the topic were more recent. It doesnt really show a notification telling you it was updated that day.

Beastieworld

12-03-2012

i really want join this but each time i try its either to late or its closed
please tell me when its back up

Puffel Huff

12-03-2012

@demon that might be true, but somehow riot is quite inconsistent about that...

here it says november update, says 2 months closed but doesent say when it was closed off... would have been nice to know when it was edited, just writing edited on x.y in that post would be enough
faq says i should be up late december and if the form is up the sign up is open...

but here is finaly definite answer from riot i found in another thread

Quote:
Damiya:
PBE signups are closed for the near future and it will be announced when we reopen them. Sorry folks, there's just too many people right now, but I promise we're looking into options!

well seems someone messed up here...

CrankyMoose

12-03-2012

Well this sucks. I was even able to download the PBE client but I guess that will be convenient for when I can signup for it.