Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoiKen

12-02-2012

Quote:
Jenkin Rei:
PBE isn't accessible that way. You have to download a separate install for the server. Sign ups are closed as of NOVEMBER for 2 months, and the reasons you give for wanting to join PBE are exactly what we DON'T need as people like that just cause long queue times and are the trouble players who rage quit when they don't get what they want.

he talking about the sign up page

boomboboscdarko

12-02-2012

Quote:
ravenbobo:
found in some other FAQ that ppl say "we have to select region as PBE server"
but it's actually no select options to me : <

i get no options too, weird....

Kieran101

12-02-2012

Quote:
boomboboscdarko:
i get no options too, weird....

Same, cant select a region. If I don't, and I press sign up, it just stays on the page.

I thought signups where always on the First Second and Third?

Poofums

Recruiter

12-02-2012

@ People saying we need to read the thread.

There's a bit of mixed messages going on where due to Riots early closure last month and it being addressed that we would have sign-ups next month, we figured we'd be able to sign up this month which was stated within the thread. I know the first post says it'll be closed for a while, but it'd just be nice to get an offical statement; I doubt a lot of us would have a problem if sign-ups were closed but the page no longer redirects, some people were able to sign up, it was stated we'd have sign ups, yet we can't for some reason and the first post says we wouldn't have sign-ups.

All I'm looking for is a clear answer one way or another so I don't have to keep checking up on this thread every couple of hours so I don't miss the sign-up time for the third time. No one, or at least me isn't whining about getting on as I'm kind of used to it after the third month. All I want to know is what's going on so I'm not checking if the form works a few times a day.

sweaner

12-02-2012

While I think it is a good idea to close the sign-ups, it seems that you can't download the pbe client even if you already have an account

My case: I have had a pbe account since around august, and I had to restart my computer, so I would have to download the pbe client again. This has been a problem for a pretty good amount of people of the forums. Please fix this so I can play more eternum nocturne.

WhispersWolf

12-02-2012

@Sweaner, I'm not sure what your issue is. I have a friend who, literally, about 45 mins ago, downloaded the PBE Client; he's playing right now.

These are also the same friends who signed up for the PBE yesterday, I saw them trying to load in with the PBE client, and then I found that I couldn't register.
I'm not going to be upset that I can't register, I just find it weird that two of my friends signed up, and when I tried to do so shortly after, the register form doesn't submit, and the first post to this thread hasn't changed.

It's really confusing to people trying to get in. :/

WhispersWolf

12-02-2012

[ignore]

NunchiBoss

12-02-2012

wow so just because there going to have a cry over how many people rage quit and how slow it is to get in you got to wreck it for the rest of us thanks man good job. and who cares how long it takes to get in once your in your in.

Kenzodranoel

12-02-2012

That page is now working BUT.. in region appear (change).. after i click (please select the region that closest to you) thats doesnt work... so what happened?

Syndikos

12-02-2012

ok it is the second of the month and i cant sign-up, i go to the page to fill out information and then i clik the continue button and nothing happens, what the hell?