Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mega Gains 420

12-02-2012

I'm having the same problem with UzumakiNeku, Windgurdian, NunchiBoss and others who have problems with changing the region. I really would like to test out champions before I get them in the NA server as well as try out and give feedback on the new and upcoming champions. Anyone know how to sign up without problems?

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-02-2012

Quote:
xxHariboxx:
I'm having the same problem with UzumakiNeku, Windgurdian, NunchiBoss and others who have problems with changing the region. I really would like to test out champions before I get them in the NA server as well as try out and give feedback on the new and upcoming champions. Anyone know how to sign up without problems?

PBE isn't accessible that way. You have to download a separate install for the server. Sign ups are closed as of NOVEMBER for 2 months, and the reasons you give for wanting to join PBE are exactly what we DON'T need as people like that just cause long queue times and are the trouble players who rage quit when they don't get what they want.

Stark Midnight

12-02-2012

Im suprised by how many of you didn't even bother reading this thread before you posted. Sign-ups were closed on November. Usually it opens up at every month but because of the influx of players they have closed it for two months.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-02-2012

Quote:
Stark Midnight:
Im suprised by how many of you didn't even bother reading this thread before you posted. Sign-ups were closed on November. Usually it opens up at every month but because of the influx of players they have closed it for two months.

Please Read RiotNyandalee's fourth post, where she clearly says...

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

It looks like the sign-ups may have been closed early in the morning on the third, which is why many of you could not sign-up. I apologize for the inconvenience and I am looking in to it now to ensure that next month, sign-ups are not closed until the evening of the third.

...making it at least sound like that December will at least have sign ups. But I am with you on the point of people needing to read the entire post or at least start of it, I hate when that happens on threads I start, oh well. I mean what is another month to a person who truly wants to help. I hope to see you guys that are a part of the PBE as soon as I can and hopefully be a positive force in finding bugs and glitches.

Njabulo

12-02-2012

The queue im in is taking ages! over half an hour!

Cthulhuwolfe

12-02-2012

I understand the circumstance; however I just feel sad that all of my friends are on PBE and I am not, I will keep on waiting though. Thank you for all the hard work the team has put into LoL

DemptionGaming

12-02-2012

I cant sign up and its the 1,2, or 3 there is no region for me and my buddy signed up yesterday

The Silver Rose

12-02-2012

I signed up yesterday then 2 hours later my friend went to sign up and he cant sign up. He keep press sign up sign and he cant do it. It just stay at the sign up page. Can anyone tell me why?

AoiKen

12-02-2012

Quote:
UzumakiNeku:
I'm sad haha, every month I either miss it by a day or the link won't work on the days that the PBE is supposed to be open for signups, and then I forget about it afterwards. I remember this month, and now sign-ups are closed... =/

i know T_T
same here

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-02-2012

if the PBE sign up is closed please make the sign up page redirect us back to this forum, because I can see plenty of people getting upset about this.