Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmoMoy

12-01-2012

Sorry for double post... it said it didn't post because of character limit and now both are here

EmoMoy

12-01-2012

The sign up sees to be open as a web page... it no longer auto redirects you to this page.

yet when you click "play for free" it changes to loading for half a second then returns back to "play for free"

So still closed?

Pwnedmate

12-01-2012

I bet the people waiting to get in this month won't. I got screwed last time because of early closure.

AoiKen

12-01-2012

Quote:
EmoMoy:
The sign up sees to be open as a web page... it no longer auto redirects you to this page.

yet when you click "play for free" it changes to loading for half a second then returns back to "play for free"

So still closed?

i just tried to make an account to and this happened to me

Inah

12-01-2012

Same thing happened.

MONSTYR

12-01-2012

I signed up about 2 hrs ago, and my friend just got in a few minutes ago so.....

Everything works great for me, already played Nami a few times. Not sure what other people are experiencing .

ravenbobo

12-01-2012

Quote:
Hawkphan81:
I signed up about 2 hrs ago, and my friend just got in a few minutes ago so.....

Everything works great for me, already played Nami a few times. Not sure what other people are experiencing .

srsly? no joking

AoiKen

12-01-2012

Quote:
Hawkphan81:

i have been trying to sign up for 4 months now its kind of frustrating

Methredhele

12-01-2012

Quote:
TameBeast:
>Implying I won't actually be playing it with my roommate and his friends that are constantly on it and kick me to the side when I don't have PBE
Also, I did read the first post. She said "a couple of months" that was about 3-4 months ago.

"Approximately two months"
Posted on 08-09-2012
Today is 12-1-2012

Yeah, I'm clearly an impatient idiot.

it says november update though.

Methredhele

12-01-2012

Quote:
RED BROODER:
Ah so your one the people who joined PBE because you cant get banned for harassing, and or feeding.

No. I joined because I'm actually someone who notices bugs and posts them.
I do not feed, I don't harass, and I don't leave my games.