Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Njabulo

12-01-2012

Quote:
Ohh So Basic:
Jokes on you, it just opened.

LOL. He is right. FINALLY!

RainbowToXiCs

12-01-2012

Quote:
Ohh So Basic:
Jokes on you, it just opened.

wow this man speaks the truth.

verxx

12-01-2012

i signed up but im lvl 1 with 0 rp. wat do?

TheDanceMyth

12-01-2012

A new batch of Junior Members joining not to give feedback. Sweet.

12-01-2012

does this mean you signed up on pbe cus it leted me download it and get a username, so that means im on it?

Methredhele

12-01-2012

Signups were closed, they said.
They'd start in January, they said.
Great, now a bunch of noobs whining about levels and RP and clogging up the servers are going to come who won't even get feedback.
THE SERVER IS FULL WE DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE!

Wardave0151

12-01-2012

I was quite excited when i saw the PBE sign up page not kick us straight to the forums, i assume this means the signups are open/opening? Problem being i fill in the details hit "play for free" it switches to "loading" for a moment and then does nothing and the account is not created. Has anyone else been able to sign up or having the same issue?

RED BROODER

12-01-2012

Quote:
Methredhele:
Signups were closed, they said.
They'd start in January, they said.
Great, now a bunch of noobs whining about levels and RP and clogging up the servers are going to come who won't even get feedback.
THE SERVER IS FULL WE DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE!

Ah so your one the people who joined PBE because you cant get banned for harassing, and or feeding.

No Ammo

12-01-2012

Quote:
RED BROODER:
Ah so your one the people who joined PBE because you cant get banned for harassing, and or feeding.

What's the even supposed to mean? Of course you get banned for that.

Also the other guy is right, we don't need more noobs in pbe(by noobs, I mean the people who just join for free stuff and troll every game, or have no idea what they're doing).

TameBeast

Recruiter

12-01-2012

Quote:
Wardave0151:
I was quite excited when i saw the PBE sign up page not kick us straight to the forums, i assume this means the signups are open/opening? Problem being i fill in the details hit "play for free" it switches to "loading" for a moment and then does nothing and the account is not created. Has anyone else been able to sign up or having the same issue?

Been having the same problem. Wat do?