Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halagren

11-27-2012

Quote:
Sirgun:
I really hope we don't have more people on PBE. Today it seems it's working fine but everytime a new patch notes comes out it's impossible to even log in because of people who only join every 15 days just to play once with the new champion.

I'd say that the fairest thing now would be to allow the ones who are already in to give a limited number of invitations, but not to open it again for everybody, even if it seems unfair I guess it's quite reasonable.

The problem is that people are a bit confused here: PBE is not to test those champions you do not own in the public server, to play with the new champion before anybody just to be cool or to troll in a server you're not usually reported. PBE is for testing purposes, is really that hard to understand?

I have to agree with you. I'm not part of the PBE and although I would love to be I understand that not everyone is going to be on there. The purpose of the environment is to test the latest additions to the game to make sure they work for everyone else on the normal servers. So I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up about it not being open. And for those of you who think people are going to be better because they play champions on the PBE and your ELO is going to suffer, deal with it. The learning curve to most champs isn't that high so yes you may encounter a person who is better than you for that reason but if you really lose enough games to really effect your ELO a lot then maybe you should pick a different champion.

marjin

11-27-2012

ive ben a long time player of LoL but have never signed up on league of legends PBE i would like to know how please get back to me on this riot please and thank you.

phar0ah1

11-27-2012

Quote:
Sirgun:
I really hope we don't have more people on PBE. Today it seems it's working fine but everytime a new patch notes comes out it's impossible to even log in because of people who only join every 15 days just to play once with the new champion.

I'd say that the fairest thing now would be to allow the ones who are already in to give a limited number of invitations, but not to open it again for everybody, even if it seems unfair I guess it's quite reasonable.

The problem is that people are a bit confused here: PBE is not to test those champions you do not own in the public server, to play with the new champion before anybody just to be cool or to troll in a server you're not usually reported. PBE is for testing purposes, is really that hard to understand?

I think your point of the PBE is accurate but to say that every time a patch note comes out its impossible to log in is kinda the point. People want to test the patches. Thats what PBE is for as well as new champs.

Khamryn

11-27-2012

Quote:
marjin:
ive ben a long time player of LoL but have never signed up on league of legends PBE i would like to know how please get back to me on this riot please and thank you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756112

Currently down.

Scenteds

11-28-2012

Amen!!

Xzander777

11-28-2012

Hi A couple months ago i signed up for PBE Due to My laptop malfunctioning i had to Reformat it And i still want to play and test out PBE However it is closed Is there A way That i can download PBE again because When i try to Download PBE It Takes me to this thread please help

faisal6

11-28-2012

When is the PBE coming out ?

Toboredtocare

Recruiter

11-29-2012

I like how its still closed...I mean ofc people want to test the new patch coming out..this is just stupid that they have not "fixed" the problem yet.

ImmortalDeath96

11-29-2012

So are there any requirements to be a beta tester or do u just sign up and download the client?

iankiller77

11-29-2012

OMG Its only opened to sign up the first and 2nd day NOT THE THIRD !