Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

armadyl god12

11-22-2012

When will they be back up do you guys reckon?

xxramdom

11-23-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Current Status: [COLOR="DarkRed"]Closed[/COLOR]

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

i was really hoping to sign up for PBE, ive been wanting to try this out, heard good thing about it

Seithe

11-23-2012

When i try to sign up for the PBE it takes me to this thread and doesn't let me make a PBE account. Can someone help me with this? Im completely new to this so be easy on me.

Loobiz

11-23-2012

Will the sing up be open again soon? I realy want to join the server.. i just realized that the server exist few days ago and now i found this :S
There are so many changes coming, items, masteries, runes, champions, skins even the jungle, so dont you need more testers?
As i said ill like to join the team.

Fluffl

11-23-2012

We don't need more people. The login queue is over 30 minutes everyday. This is keeping people who are really trying to test and give feedback out. It also doesn't help with people going "Give me (new champ) or i troll."

Herbon

11-23-2012

Quote:
Seithe:
When i try to sign up for the PBE it takes me to this thread and doesn't let me make a PBE account. Can someone help me with this? Im completely new to this so be easy on me.

The PBE Server is currently closed to new signups. Riot had said that the signups for a PBE account may resurface in 'a month or two.' At current, with that information, it will come to somewhere in December, as this was said last month. At this point, you have to hope for a good Christmas present. Hope I helped: Prevent toxic playing, follow the Summoner's Code, and see you on the Fields of Justice!

Kevin quan

11-23-2012

Thank you so much!
i just want to experient the new game .i love this game ,i would like to found the bug and tell you.i am glad that all of us have this good game .

Can You Even See

11-23-2012

It's been 2 months, why aren't they opened again

BiGgi3D

11-24-2012

knight it hasnt been 2 months its barely been 1 month since they last opened it. give them atleast another month to open it. if you read the first post they said they wouldnt be opening the sign ups for approximately two months.

NoahDragon

11-24-2012

yeah should combine the regular account with the pbe