Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkEffect98

11-16-2012

when are you reopening i just found about pbe and i wanna contribute i dont troll and wish to help. when are they going up again?

1Y 2M 20D

11-16-2012

Thank you

Akrallum

11-16-2012

I also wish to help!

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Help, I love helping please let me join, I hate trolling and have never done so not even once in any match.

IS1785c0bd5547438825b5c

11-16-2012

Maybe Riot should atleast make the Client Download Page available or put the Link on the first Post in this Thread, for those, who have allready an account on PBE ..

QooJ

11-16-2012

PLEASE CLOSE Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment, players are just keep on joining and trolling and also making those others forever to login because of those new players

Et?rnal Demon

11-16-2012

To people that want to join: Servers are already filled! We do not need anyone else.

The client is available for download.

Signups are already closed at the moment.

They will be online on December or January.

vats3

11-16-2012

Quote:
ruLexD:
Maybe Riot should atleast make the Client Download Page available or put the Link on the first Post in this Thread, for those, who have allready an account on PBE ..

i just looked at all the riot post and i found where download it...

Methredhele

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lasec2:
shouldn't they be up now? i mean it has been two months, and i just wanna give feedback and such. For the people that say they already have enough people, shouldn't we get a turn to give feedback too? otherwise, new players and such, will never get the chance to even try to give feedback, or test, or anything.

Oh my lord. Do none of you see NOVEMBER UPDATE?
There's too many people. Case closed. Signups open in January.

Moogles1

11-16-2012

pbe too crowded now...so lame