Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methredhele

11-14-2012

Quote:
Cyberphil:
That was posted on, "08-09-2012."

Oh, my bad. I apologize then. I thought it was read the 8 as a nine.

Methredhele

11-14-2012

Quote:
Cyberphil:
That was posted on, "08-09-2012."

Oh wait, no it wasn't. November update. quote UPDATE
There you go.

pandateemo123

11-14-2012

I cant download or make an account for PBE. Why?

ltachi

11-15-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

It looks like the sign-ups may have been closed early in the morning on the third, which is why many of you could not sign-up. I apologize for the inconvenience and I am looking in to it now to ensure that next month, sign-ups are not closed until the evening of the third.

I tried to sign up in the morning of the third along with several other people. Seriously Riot, wtf. We are trying to give you feedback on your beta environment. Don't make us jump through hoops!

Et?rnal Demon

11-15-2012

Quote:
The Darth Itachi:
I tried to sign up in the morning of the third along with several other people. Seriously Riot, wtf. We are trying to give you feedback on your beta environment. Don't make us jump through hoops!

Theres one reason:

They dont need any more feedbacks. The servers were closed because there are enough people.

Sneaky Cat

11-15-2012

I'd like to change my PBE account password. How may I do that?

NehiDude

11-15-2012

When will the Beta Sign Ups be available again? I wish to participate in testing and feedback reporting, as I have a bit I wish I could help with, thank you.

-NehiDude

Lasec2

Recruiter

11-16-2012

shouldn't they be up now? i mean it has been two months, and i just wanna give feedback and such. For the people that say they already have enough people, shouldn't we get a turn to give feedback too? otherwise, new players and such, will never get the chance to even try to give feedback, or test, or anything.

THEE ANSW3R

11-16-2012

let me join

Hadders

11-16-2012

Any ideas when they will be re-opened?