Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dolla130Shine

Senior Recruiter

11-07-2012

I made an PBE account (Dolla130Shine), with the same name & password. For some reason I can not log in. Is there a GM or forum ADMIN that can help me?

Jjjaja

11-07-2012

I dont agree with this...

Jjjaja

11-07-2012

I hate this idea!

cutiepieman

11-07-2012

can there be a ban appeal?

ducktape93

11-07-2012

I had a PBE account before but my client failed to update and it wouldnt work anymore and i havent played it in a while so i cant remember my info how might i get back into pbe?

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Current Status: [COLOR="DarkRed"]Closed[/COLOR]

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

The Kimjuh

11-07-2012

The server sucks on this we can never get in due to high logins and randomly disconnects everybody

St Korean God

11-07-2012

i want to do this pubic beta so i can help get the champions out fairly and not have another rengar problem were he was to op and you keep nerfing him and it really ruined rengar for me so i am hopeing we can avoid this in the futer and not have people feeling like they need to rethink there fav champiion more then once because nerfs lets get a champion out and keep that champion that way because people actuly did their job on testing

CormacDunn

11-07-2012

Quote:
ryanthatepicdude:
i want to do this pubic beta so i can help get the champions out fairly and not have another rengar problem were he was to op and you keep nerfing him and it really ruined rengar for me so i am hopeing we can avoid this in the futer and not have people feeling like they need to rethink there fav champiion more then once because nerfs lets get a champion out and keep that champion that way because people actuly did their job on testing

Please, for the love all that is digital, learn to use punctuation. The "pubic beta" needs players who understand spell check, or at least have a basic grasp of language.

taco crazy

11-08-2012

I would like to sign up for the PBE. where do i do so?

Hyou

11-08-2012

I pray to god they will still have signups the 1st of december, i've had something to do the first of the last 3 months so i couldn't get in, i really really want to get in the pbe, ghhhaaaaa