Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methredhele

11-05-2012

If you read the first page, you will see that sign ups will be available in about two months.

zuuc

11-05-2012

I open the game, do my login, and when you enter the main page, it crashes, does anyone know a solution? -Sorry for the bad english.-

zuuc

11-05-2012

I open the game, do my login, and when you enter the main page, it crashes, does anyone know a solution? -Sorry for the bad english. -

LEAVEBSPEARSALON

11-06-2012

How long will the bug be gone and we can come and make a account

Sychmd

11-06-2012

ok, thank you

KeelingSpree

11-06-2012

I have a pbe account ,but Im on my new computer and I need to redownload the cliet but it wont let me. It brings me to this forum and i cant do anything. Please help.

MadLock

11-06-2012

I have an account. However my client is bugged. I shouldn't have to wait for en entire month to see if the client I downloaded will work or not. This really pisses me off.

Cyberphil

11-06-2012

Quote:
Methredhele:
If you read the first page, you will see that sign ups will be available in about two months.

That was posted on, "08-09-2012."

PandazLeague

11-06-2012

Everyday.. So many log in's ....

Aero88ar

11-06-2012

Quote:
KeelingSpree:
I have a pbe account ,but Im on my new computer and I need to redownload the cliet but it wont let me. It brings me to this forum and i cant do anything. Please help.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2756112 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756112)