Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beta Lunar

11-04-2012

So, uh, I downloaded the PBE and signed up and everything, but It won't patch all the way, I always get some error, it happened on the first, so I just figured my little sister stopped my download early, so I redownloaded it and just now got around to trying to patch again, but it broke. Help please.

TH3KILL3R98

11-05-2012

i waited for the first of the month but i still could not create an account or download pbe need help

thanks xD

SlayerWrath

11-05-2012

so when we can register ?

is there a date ?

SlayerWrath

11-05-2012

If someone has a account for PBE and is willing to share please let me know or if you have a extra account , cus i dun have one and the register is tempory closed . Just want to try out some champions .

whisper me in game ,

SlayerWrath <--

BrSombrio

11-05-2012

Plz The Zed is Bugged in Cant Play , im got Recconect and High Ping and me got Leave , Me Got Ban ?

PandazLeague

11-05-2012

Way too populated this is the 4th day i haven't been able to get on PBE...

Strikerblade

11-05-2012

This is so dumb, I got an account in right at the last second but I can't download the client because the entire site is taken down.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

11-05-2012

Quote:
Strikerblade:
This is so dumb, I got an account in right at the last second but I can't download the client because the entire site is taken down.

Head on over to our updated FAQ section. It includes a link to download the client for those who already have an account:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756112

ShadyElf

11-05-2012

You guys should expand the server cap once and then make sign ups once every two months or something. Or even shutdown sign ups permanently. I got in once on Thursday and haven't been able to since. Pretty ridiculous. Should also make it easier for several 1 person custom games to run since that's what many prefer for testing. More controlled environment, do it at your own pace, etc.

GLEEKNINJA

11-05-2012

When will signups be availible, i have no account to use and i would like to give this a try considering that I just found out about it. I would like to know when the signups will be back up, the new patch is in a few das so i hope tha'll be it, thanks.