Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikbas

11-04-2012

is anyone else having trouble connecting to pvp.net on pbe? i cant connect to the store or talk to anyone outside of games

Tanii

11-04-2012

Hey how come i didnt get my 10k ip and 4k RP? i played 5 games from friday and still have 40 IP. My friend play a game on friday on coop and he got his ip and rp right away after this first game. and i still havent gotten anything

Tanii

11-04-2012

Quote:
ikbas:
is anyone else having trouble connecting to pvp.net on pbe? i cant connect to the store or talk to anyone outside of games

btw it is kind of down right now.

unkull

11-04-2012

Quote:
DemolitionMan17:
My computer crashed and I am not able to DL the files anymore, can someone help?

Have you tried running as admin?

Also, try this while you're at it:
Open up the PBE folder you downloaded.
Follow this path \RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\(highest version available)
Delete the following two files:
releasemanifest
s_OK

Run PBE and wait until the files are downloaded.Will take longer than usual as it has to check all files already downloaded.

BlackLighted

11-04-2012

To download it, you just have to go to the download, where the big red button is, after loading page but before loading the script to this page, you have to stop the loading, so that way you can press the red button to download it.

BlackLighted

11-04-2012

http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/es/signup/redownload

kasternz

11-04-2012

I can't execute LoL PBE, the title flashes everytime! help me i had download it 2 times and do the same.

bioclnick

11-04-2012

because today I renewed the points was supposed to be Sunday

bioclnick

11-04-2012

Quote:
FAQall:
i have a proble!
My chat server on PBE is disconectet, and i cant conect at chat server!!!

chat **** you xD

Bobtheslayer44

11-04-2012

i already have an account for PBE, but i had to uninstall it, is there a way i can reinstall it while the sign-ups are temporarily closed?