Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watch565

11-03-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

It looks like the sign-ups may have been closed early in the morning on the third, which is why many of you could not sign-up. I apologize for the inconvenience and I am looking in to it now to ensure that next month, sign-ups are not closed until the evening of the third.

Looks like me waiting to do it until the third day was the wrong decision. Next time dont do this.

Bens284

11-03-2012

Quote:
Watch565:
Looks like me waiting to do it until the third day was the wrong decision. Next time dont do this.

Dont worry you are not missing out on much atm, it takes about 30-45 mins to log into PBE anyway

CormacDunn

11-03-2012

Quote:
****:
This is so ****ing stupid. LET PEOPLE PLAY IT IF YOUR GOING TO HAVE IT. Like holy ****. Its been 4 months now, your bull**** sign up dates never allow me to register. I'm always busy when they're open. Such bull****. Atleast let me use RP to get in? Isnt that what your about? Money?

You are exactly what this community doesn't need, my suggestion, don't bother next month, your terrible attitude will have you kicked before the first week is out anyway.

noobsRpeopleTOO

11-03-2012

I am a active member of the pbe and have been for a while, had to format my hdd, had pc problems, now I cant download the beta client as it skips straight past the client download to this forum thread, can anyone direct me to an active beta client download, thank you

Uryshen

11-03-2012

I too would like to sign up for the PBE.
My summoner name is Uryshen

joshmick

11-03-2012

nvm this box jsut realized why

uhlpanda

11-03-2012

ok so for the past 4 freaking moths ive been trying to freaking sign up for the damn pbe BUT EVERY SING GOD ******************* thers a freaking re direct to this god***** forum. 9as you can see this frustrates me). so how the hell do i sign up so i can play on the pbe?

uhlpanda

11-03-2012

also just in case

summoner name uhlpanda
summoner lvl 30
reason to play on pbe cause i want to help the devlopers make the game i play better/ to try new champs before i waste money on rp to but them
age N/A
fav champs/ kat,trynd,panth,garen.naut

Batmanz xD

11-04-2012

Summoner name: Batmanz xD
My Summoner level is 30.
The reason i want to play on PBE: i want to help the developers by testing such as if things are too hard or too easy or way to OP, also to play with champions before there released so i can think about buying them afterward.

Crykoda

11-04-2012

I belive i can fly!