Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkeyfreak131

11-02-2012

I don't understand why people complain about not being able to sign up when they wait for the last minute.If you wanted in so bad you would have done it first thing on the first of the month.

Coteedgett

11-02-2012

Tell me why the fuking hell I should have to wait 15 fuking minutes to reconnect to a game im already fuking playing, this is fukin bullshhit.

Benjiboy87

11-02-2012

Has there been any consideration given to making PBE accounts tied to regular accounts, and now that the honor system is pretty well in full swing, only allowing level thirty accounts with "honorable opponent" status to register? I would imagine this would by and large eliminate undesirables.

I anticipate one counterargument being that perhaps people below level thirty should be allowed. I argue that a person who hasn't yet played to max account level will not be able to give useful feedback on design decisions, in most cases.

Jwander

11-02-2012

**** you , ive been waiting forever god damnit, let me pbe jackasses

Oerab

11-02-2012

Lol totally just got owned............ Spent 2 hours downloading pbe, finish my friend tells me I have to make a new account, sends me link. DENIED. I guess RiotNyandalee didn't look into it closing on the 3rd in the morning back in September after all >.>

Shadowz of Dawn

11-03-2012

can someone kindly tell me when i can make an account for the PBE, it says 2 months, but that was 2 months ago? so it should be back for everyone to make accounts?

Shadowz of Dawn

11-03-2012

sooooooooooooo dumb, why cant i make an account? its the 3rd, yu guys said that we would be able too on the 1st 2nd and 3rd days of each month??? ITS THE THIRD ALREADY D: whats taking yu soo long? please let me make a pbe account soo that i can try brand and zyra because i want too buy some rp to buy them on the real game, but i dont know which too buy. PLEASE LET US MAKE ACCOUNTS
THX
EDIT: oooh right... i forgot i live in australia.. soo thats why it wouldve been closed D: that sucks

Tarix Dark

11-03-2012

my PBE client wont open can i have some help please

Shadowz of Dawn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Titus01:
Err Guys I've Made 2 Accounts Just For A Back Up But I'll Be Able To Give It To Someone If They Wanted Badly Add Me On League NA Titus01

do yu still have a spare ? i really really want too get into this soo i can try some characters to buy for the real game, i added you on NA server please accept (Shadowz Of Dawn) thanks dude, please reply (:

SaWwkAA

11-03-2012

IS there really so big queue ? When i try to login into PBE it says that "We are experiencing unusually large number of logins.
AND MY FKN POSITSION IN QUEUE IS OVER 9000!!!!! WTF IS THAT BUG OR WHAT ? Yestrurday i had the same problem