Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowForce4

Senior Recruiter

11-01-2012

wait so do we just wait for the signups?
confuzzling

Punkeroni

11-01-2012

Its november 1st 3:02 pm and its still redirecting me plz help

Darkest Sunrise

11-01-2012

Quote:
DylansDeatht0uch:
me and you have been trying to calm these kids all day but they wont listen they are greedy and impatient and honestly i hope that these kids get refused the right to make accounts because honestly they dont deserve them if they are going to ***** and moan at riot this entire time...and then riot rewards them i think not!
Thing is everyone's pissed It is infact true that riot should do what they say when they say they are going to do it but a simple delay shouldnt make everyone rage >.<

Karabel

11-01-2012

Quote:
Darkest Sunrise:
Thing is everyone's pissed It is infact true that riot should do what they say they are going to do it but a simple delay shouldnt make everyone rage >.<

Phsst..If only people were that way.

Darkest Sunrise

11-01-2012

Quote:
Karabel:
Phsst..If only people were that way.
In a perfect world my friend. xD

Karabel

11-01-2012

Quote:
Darkest Sunrise:
In a perfect world my friend. xD

Now if those were real I'd love to be in it.

Anyxi

11-01-2012

You'd think they'd have released a statement about this by now, eh?

DylansDeatht0uch

11-01-2012

heres wat i think....i think the janitor in charge of manually allowing us to sign up on the 1st died in the hurricane and they r having technical issues lol jk...when signs up go up its gonna be so much fun...plz be patient

Xyone

11-01-2012

Look ppl that say we rage because they did not open the sign up..Of course we rage because they didn't tell us nothing..like they are expecting some problems..so you know that feeling..now you speak like this wait and wait because you already have an account( not if I care ) but this is the thruth seen from me..If at least one moderator will see this page of forum and say somenthing..of course we will stay calm..so misters you do not have any right to speak in place of us..or me

SaWwkAA

11-01-2012

No... It not redirects me now to this forum, but when i completed registration (entered email,username, password) and you must to click Play for free,and nothing happens...