Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerKittehs

11-01-2012

I'm not being negative , but you should know that the limit of "......" is 3 periods >.> grammar Nazi away!!

Shadster

11-01-2012

Quote:
MagiKat:
Please read the thread before posting.

Riot's office just opened about 30 minutes ago.

Well time is money, isn't it? Have their script kiddies made a timed activation date, or maybe they are just too lazy to make that.

Draman Kuritani

11-01-2012

what do i do i keep getting brought to the forum ?

MagiKat

11-01-2012

Quote:
Shadster:
Well time is money, isn't it? Have their script kiddies made a timed activation date, or maybe they are just too lazy to make that.

I don't think their top priority should be to give away paid items for free to anyone alive at the beginning of the month, lol.

12aveFlyz

11-01-2012

I think their top priority would be to do what they say they are going to do.

Because even if it's a free game they still get plenty of money and still should act like professionals which they claim to be.

AcidBarr

11-01-2012

riot let me play the new twisted treeline *****es .... been trying to sign up all day !!!! im working al ****ing weekend and this is my only day off and i cant even make an account >

Ron Jeremy

11-01-2012

I am trying to signup for it but I have had no luck on finding it. Where can I sign up seeing its the first of Novermber RiotNyandalee?

MagiKat

11-01-2012

Quote:
AcidBarr:
riot let me play the new twisted treeline *****es .... been trying to sign up all day !!!! im working al ****ing weekend and this is my only day off and i cant even make an account >

???

The new twisted treeline was released 2 weeks ago. It's not just on PBE.

Chrollo Lucifer

11-01-2012

I still cant signup, why i cant signup i am getting mad

Humbuzzer

11-01-2012

I've got a friend that wants to try to sign up for the PBE but it always redirects him to the this thread. I would appreciate if you guys can fix that because I'm sure there are other people having the same problem.

Thank you