Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jokers Demon

11-01-2012

Where do you apply for PBE, i clicked the link but it redirects me to this thread.

MANOKICE

11-01-2012

Buenoooooooooooooooooooo q pasaa quiero crearme la cuenta, ya es 1ยบ

Kelloggas

11-01-2012

when does the sign ups start ? i mean we are the 1st so why arent open yet ?

romitrex

11-01-2012

November 1 today I've been trying to get the record and PBE lol lol redirects me to PVP as I can enroll in the PBE is supposed to be available inscriccion from 1 to 3 month

Kelloggas

11-01-2012

why arent the pbe sign ups not open yet ? do dome1 cnows wen are they going to open ?

BriskTV

11-01-2012

Are the sign up just not open or the link broken?

mafeee

11-01-2012

its the first and i still cant make an acount

DylansDeatht0uch

11-01-2012

read those posts under this one

DemolitionMan17

11-01-2012

Honestly all you guys need to go back and read the other 100 comments that ask the same thing with multiple replies.

RIOT is not open at the moment, they need to MANUALLY open the registration and they are on a whole different time zone than most of us. You guys are extremely impatient and need to realize that they don't open automatically and all day.

Be patient and wait, or just go do something else then come back later, plain and simple.

DylansDeatht0uch

11-01-2012

can u guys stop being morons and asking the same question over and over learn to read the previous posts.......their office is in California and they open at 8:00 A.M. that is when they will manually turn the sign up page to open....right now its like 7:41 A.M. there.....be patient