Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carbivore

10-19-2012

Quote:
DoubleTrouble1:
How do we make an account for it the pbe?

You have to wait until November 1st,2nd,3rd to make an account.

HypnoBubbles

10-19-2012

Okay, please help here. I'm having trouble with the update of PBE at the moment, and can't even get the update finished. I'm not going to disable my antivirus just to fix this one problem (and yes, that option has been posted as a 'fix') please let me know an actual and safe way to repair the problem, or create an uninstall that will let me remove the whole thing from my computer so i can refresh it properly, from the ground up.

Thank you kindly for any help or support you can give in this matter, as the PBE has been a fun way to learn and test the new Champions, as well as various combinations of items or style.

wraithzz

10-19-2012

u need to sing in first on this site... when u do it u ll make an acc without problem....

DatOneBrutha

10-19-2012

By the way, this whole 'User accesses PBE signup page; gets redirected here" thing also keeps us from downloading the PBE downloader. For, you know, those of us who already have accounts.

Of course, there are ways around it with the stop button. Still, it's annoying, and unnecessary.

tanker

10-19-2012

Help!!
I signed up for the PBE long ago but do not remember my username how would I go about getting this back?

IMProdox

10-19-2012

um i signed up for the PBE and got approved but didnt have a chance to download it until now, now i cant
download it

calebson

10-19-2012

I dont have a pbe acc yet, but can't i just spam make accs on those dates?

jtimberlake

10-19-2012

Quote:
Koiuki:
I way to download pbe while it's not the time to download, http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com and try to rush click the download now button

I can download i any time but i cant make an account. It will come outomatically to this forum!

Elly Honda

10-19-2012

Riot,

would it be a good idea to allow people with significant honor/honor icons/ etc to be allowed to sign up outside of the 1st,2nd,3rd?

TysonasaurusRex

10-19-2012

is pbe unavailable or is my stuff messed up?