Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QingJiaoWoBa

10-18-2012

trewrtddddd

ReD CL0uD

10-18-2012

I am a huge fan of the TT, have been waiting for a re-work for a LONG time. I've not yet gone into the PBE because I had no real reason to. Now that an update to the TT has been pushed out, I am WAY excited to test it out and search for bugs.

SO disappointing that signups are only the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of the month. Is there ANY way to get an account sooner or do I have to wait 2 weeks to get in?

goalie97

10-18-2012

I wish I could sign up but know I have to wait.

NoahxXx

10-18-2012

aw but i want to play

Calderweiss

10-18-2012

Addressing the emmisarry's question, what are you guys thoughts of tying this in to our previous accounts?

SnipyMcScutleton

10-18-2012

Quote:
LtMcMuffin4:
I've been having the "your username or password is invalid" issue ever since the account management system has been added... I had my account before the whole pbe signup thing started, and I've "successfully changed my password" just to make sure that it wasn't that... Any help here would be appreciated... (username: nubsauceboss)

still waiting on a response... I have an account... I really wish It worked... Thats all

Swerto

10-18-2012

I want in!

NikoRujan

10-19-2012

ok, i ll be waiting...

DoubleTrouble1

10-19-2012

How do we make an count for it ?

DoubleTrouble1

10-19-2012

How do we make an account for it the pbe?