Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelDD

10-01-2012

it is 1st oct,why couldn't I sign up already?

League Of WInter

10-01-2012

Guys Riot won't work this early in the morning. There is much more productive things to do XD.

VANKATA01

10-01-2012

zfxghjtj

kow1234567

10-01-2012

Very good patch thank you

kow1234567

10-01-2012

how can we have rp?

DotCom756

10-01-2012

:c It is 10:00 am why you not open PBE :c I wanna sign up....

Im Not Rennie

10-01-2012

How do i sign up its the first now and i cant someone send me the link or help me aaaahhhhhhhh

SmartyPants1

10-01-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hello PBE summoners!

We are implementing a new method for account creation on the Public Beta Environment starting August 10th. Sign-ups on the PBE will now only be open on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, remaining closed for the rest of each month. We’re making this change because player behavior on the PBE has been impacting your ability to test upcoming content in a great environment and we'd like to correct this:
  • Players who are banned for trolling/harassment/etc can simply make a new account immediately
  • Developers are unable to obtain reliable and actionable feedback from the PBE because games are often skewed by leavers/trolls
  • Players who are actually using the PBE to provide feedback and report bugs are discouraged from participating because of the actions of others

Rest assured! We are working on implementing a multitude of improvements to help with this problem as the PBE continues to be an excellent resource for bug finding and feedback during every release cycle; not to mention we also have some pretty awesome summoners on the PBE! Limiting sign-ups is the first step to help make the PBE a better place for playing and gathering feedback.

Comeone i want to signup when will i be able to its 1.Day in the month now...

ExTaZy RolAnJe

10-01-2012

why cant i create account today is first in month and i cant create it ??

SmartyPants1

10-01-2012

Anyday now...