Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Quote:
WildLeon:
i can still download the PBE even though the link directs me here if i hit "Stop" on my browser refresh as it directs me to the download link.

Thanks, this worked! I already had an account but couldn't get the Beta Client to download!

Gulciu

08-10-2012

Hawk me, I lost my PBE pasword, tryed to use the "Forgot my password" but is seens its not working, or at least its not sending the e-mail properly...
Is there anyway to recover my password on PBE? Help

I H4WX I

08-10-2012

Hi, I am signed up for the PBE but I had to restore my computer =( So, is there a way to download the PBE without it being the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of the month? I liked testing the changes for you guys (riot)

rorroloco

Recruiter

08-10-2012

why today

derstuk

08-10-2012

I am someone who has played a number of times in the PBE already, but I forgot my computer at another house and want to play it on the computer here. Why can't I download the client? I have an account that is already months old.

CormacDunn

08-10-2012

this

Quote:
Jpegn33:
I believe this is unfair for the people who simply want to try out new champions. The trolls could make like 50 accounts on the days we can sign up anyways. Please remove this.

and this

Quote:
YoungGirlsREZ:
Oh i see your new "guidelines" and **** that, this is my first acct being made! Because of a couple of "griefers" or "trollers" i cant have a good experience on the pbe???? Thats really messed up... I want to try the new champion coming out and i cant because of actions of others... Im sooooo heated right now you have no idea... **** you riot.. And i was about to throw 30 dollars on my regular acct but i wont anymore **** you

Are exactly why this is a good thing. PBE isn't about just playing new champs, its about Bug Testing. One of the biggest issues people have with the influx of new players is their motivation to play PBE and their subsequent lack of use to doing what needs to be done. Too often people jump to PBE to try a new champ and then instalock or feed/troll if they don't get it. Its a serious problem we face every time new content or changes are applied. PBE has its fun side, sure, but if the goal is just to get free things, or to play new stuff and troll when you don't get the opportunity, then PBE isn't for you.

And frankly, YoungGirlsREZ, your attitude is something I think both versions of this game can do without. Believe me the $30 you would have spent will not be missed compared to the games you will ruin and the experiences you will soil with that lovely verbiage.

Aliul

08-10-2012

I have no problems waiting untill the 1st,2nd and 3rd of each month as long i can help LOL to be free bugs. still is a shame that i have to wait thanks to other trollers and leavers, its a good idea like many ppl said before to have some restrictions for the PBE, but well is something we common ppl can't resolve :/. still i will wait, because i love to help getting off those trollers and leavers in the judment and i will wait untill i can help in the PBE.

Maxihzb

08-10-2012

good, i was thinking of something like this to improve the PBE.

awesome job riot!

Indekkusutaku

08-10-2012

Thank you for doing something about it. In part of the tie in with a normal account, should it ever happen, accounts should need to be a Senior forum member or one of the higher titles; part of bug testing is submitting bug reports, which means involvement on the forums and if they haven't been involved in the forums up until now they probably wont start. Additionally, it will help keep the newer members who aren't familiar enough with the game to catch certain bugs out. I'm not saying their are no Senior Member trolls or helpful newbies, there are, but less of them to be certain. Riot does a great job dealing with spammers on the boards so I turst any additional spamming created by this would be filtered.

Spacy

08-10-2012

On the first 3 days where exactly so i go to sign up? Will it tell me I can be in the PvE server when i make an account?