Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungGirlsREZ

08-10-2012

Oh i see your new "guidelines" and **** that, this is my first acct being made! Because of a couple of "griefers" or "trollers" i cant have a good experience on the pbe???? Thats really messed up... I want to try the new champion coming out and i cant because of actions of others... Im sooooo heated right now you have no idea... **** you riot.. And i was about to throw 30 dollars on my regular acct but i wont anymore **** you

WildLeon

08-10-2012

i can still download the PBE even though the link directs me here if i hit "Stop" on my browser refresh as it directs me to the download link.

Ninjabadgerx

08-10-2012

Um, question. I had to delete my PBE to fix an issue and redownload it.

Well, now I can't get to the redownload page. I already have an account, so any help on the matter would be appreciated.

Bráveheárt

08-10-2012

i cant buy champs or runes or anything idk y

WildLeon

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ninjabadgerx:
Um, question. I had to delete my PBE to fix an issue and redownload it.

Well, now I can't get to the redownload page. I already have an account, so any help on the matter would be appreciated.

i can still download the PBE even though the link directs me here if i hit "Stop" on my browser refresh as it directs me to the download link.

Big Boi Willump

08-10-2012

While we're on the topic of PBE, can we please fix the store? My store hasn't been loading anything other than the home page since the Jayce patch.

GilleyTheKid

Recruiter

08-10-2012

I have a PBE account but i removed the launcher and everything from my computer how can I get it back so I can use it again?

UltiAstro

Recruiter

08-10-2012

that's awesome.

DeadRobots

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Glad to hear about it! I'm just depressed that after finally downloading and deciding to go on the PBE I fell asleep before making my account to return to this xD

September here I come!

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

08-10-2012

I have an account already, but I don't have the client downloaded onto my new computer. Is there still a way for me to download the Beta client apart from on the 1-3 of the month?