Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elliot

09-06-2012

how do i change my pbe account password

Grand Maztah Z

Recruiter

09-06-2012

Sorry if I kinda snapped. I was just upset.

Vigority

09-06-2012

Hello, I already have a PBE account, but my computer has crashed and I no longer have the client. Is there any way I can download the client without going to the now off limits pbe website?

feelindor

09-07-2012

i have an account that I can not download?

Xzander777

09-08-2012

My PBE stopped working because my sister messed up alot of the files and I cant redownload it
Smart Idea in theory but not very Smart in some ways

TheRainMaker

09-08-2012

Oh......I really want to try Syndra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone lend a PBE count to me plz...lol

Maxx2332

09-08-2012

So my summoner Name on the PBE is Maxx2332 and i didnt got 4000 rp and 1000 ip. Now i player one game and i have 234 ip and really want to buy syndrian

edit: Ok i got randomly password recovery emails for my accounts but not for the account where the summoner is called maxx2332. The login name isnt maxx2332.

LordFox92

09-08-2012

i want be invited to test the champs on PBE server but i too want the ticket am not a troll gamer pls give me it. i want help u to test the champs

Methukax

09-08-2012

To the guys who have to re-download the client: pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com (http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com)

Meowington

09-09-2012

Bleh, so I missed my shot? I have to wait another month to sign-up? . Was really looking forward to joining and testing.