Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lethaldonuts

09-03-2012

riot i really was looking forward to making an account, and tried many times through the day and could not, am i going to be able to get my account or am i gonna have to wait until next month?

lethaldonuts

09-03-2012

i tried many times today and only got redirected, i was looking forward to trying syndra out. man i hope riot can give us our accounts.

lethaldonuts

09-03-2012

i really hope riot can give us our accounts i tried many times today and could not make it. it is the third and was the third all day and it says we can make them on the third

devikrpt

09-04-2012

When i created my account. I logged in an played a game and then relogged.
I am not level 30..
Can anyone tell me why?
Mayybe i have to wait for the next patch?
Or maybe i have to play an amount of games..

Can anyone help?

I craeted my account on the 2nd of september. EST STANDARD
Which was the 1st for na..

lightroshstyle

Recruiter

09-04-2012

Guys, I have been trying to create a an account this weekend and I have only been redirected here :/ Can you fix that problem? Well... I will need to wait for the next month :/

thaddeaton

09-04-2012

[QUOTE=RiotNyandalee;28042411]Hello PBE summoners!

We are implementing a new method for account creation on the Public Beta Environment starting August 10th. Sign-ups on the PBE will now only be open on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, remaining closed for the rest of each month. We’re making this change because player behavior on the PBE has been impacting your ability to test upcoming content in a great environment and we'd like to correct this:

• Players who are banned for trolling/harassment/etc can simply make a new account immediately
  • Developers are unable to obtain reliable and actionable feedback from the PBE because games are often skewed by leavers/trolls
  • Players who are actually using the PBE to provide feedback and report bugs are discouraged from participating because of the actions of others

Rest assured! We are working on implementing a multitude of improvements to help with this problem as the PBE continues to be an excellent resource for bug finding and feedback during every release cycle; not to mention we also have some pretty awesome summoners on the PBE! Limiting sign-ups is the first step to help make the PBE a better place for playing and gathering feedback.[/QUO

thaddeaton

09-04-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hello PBE summoners!

We are implementing a new method for account creation on the Public Beta Environment starting August 10th. Sign-ups on the PBE will now only be open on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, remaining closed for the rest of each month. We’re making this change because player behavior on the PBE has been impacting your ability to test upcoming content in a great environment and we'd like to correct this:
  • Players who are banned for trolling/harassment/etc can simply make a new account immediately
  • Developers are unable to obtain reliable and actionable feedback from the PBE because games are often skewed by leavers/trolls
  • Players who are actually using the PBE to provide feedback and report bugs are discouraged from participating because of the actions of others

Rest assured! We are working on implementing a multitude of improvements to help with this problem as the PBE continues to be an excellent resource for bug finding and feedback during every release cycle; not to mention we also have some pretty awesome summoners on the PBE! Limiting sign-ups is the first step to help make the PBE a better place for playing and gathering feedback.

it would not let me sign up for pbe i tried on the first second and third, please help

AshKetchummmm

09-04-2012

I know its the fourth, but come on. really? 1st through the 3rd and riots neglecting? *******s. I'd rather pay to play WoW than donate to this Sh*thole of a company. Not another dime to you Riot. Get over yourselves.

jbcthunderbird

09-04-2012

I tried signing up yesterday, which was clearly the third of the month, and it wouldn't let me. It just kept taking me to this thread, which was just obnoxiously annoying. Any reason why?

LlONHEAD

09-04-2012

great notice, now the rankeds on pbe will be much better