Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicShoe

Recruiter

09-03-2012

Sept 3rd still and we can't sign up. Hopefully they extend it to the 4th or something. Labor Day holiday for Riot?

OmoFroseph

09-03-2012

So like many of the recent posters, I tried signing up on the third of September, only to be continually directed to this thread. I can wait another month and all for getting a chance to sign up for the PBE server, but I feel like the deadlines need to be more specific. Is getting in solely dependent on being within the aforementioned time period, or does is Riot only accepting a certain number of people in that time period?
I remember reading somewhere that Riot's main NA office is in California, so I'm guessing time zones might have something to do with the problems people have been having? I've been trying since noon to get in, to no avail.
I'm not asking for a deadline extension of some sort, because I'll live waiting a month, but I'd appreciate some sort of clarification as to what's happening.

EDIT:

Quote:
EpicShoe:
Sept 3rd still and we can't sign up. Hopefully they extend it to the 4th or something. Labor Day holiday for Riot?

That's also a good point. And in regards to my previous note about the time zones, I just noticed the time stamp is about 3 hours earlier than the time zone I'm in. (10:35PM here.) And now that doesn't make any sense to me, seeing as that would mean I've been trying since 9 am in California.

Zero Chaoz

09-03-2012

Same here, wasn't able to sign up all day today the 3rd

Zero Chaoz

09-03-2012

Quote:
EpicShoe:

Same here, I haven't been able to sign up all day today. Maybe it has to do with labor day by chance?

CharlyGC

09-03-2012

Im lvl6 already and i dont get my rp or ip or lvl 30 how much time i must w8 some one?

AntoniusTheGreat

09-03-2012

its the 3rd of this month and i still can't create an account i keeps bringing me here someone help please

Drandim

09-03-2012

indeed

Topherman

09-03-2012

i have the client but still cant make an account..

Hockyboofer

09-03-2012

Quote:
HighLoe:
I am having the same issue.

same with me

Aefer Yamma

09-03-2012

Two of my friends created an PBE account, the first get the IP/RP in a few minutes, but the other one hasn't gotten them yet :/