Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Back 9 Bandit

09-03-2012

wtf its the third today but it wont let me signup on the site

AlphaDown77

09-03-2012

I think all of us that are suffering through this tough time need a reward, all we wanted to do was help test, and we can't! *quietly chants give us RP* :O

Summoner Destiny

09-03-2012

ive been trying to get a hold of riot for 2 months now and still don't have **** help wise, my PBE account has been saying unable to update and now i cant even open the DAMN THING. Plus my normal account is say the server is busy and i put at least 70 bucks into that account. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME IM BEGGING U

EternalSir

09-03-2012

As we all can see, it is September 3rd, yet when I try to download the PBE, it puts me back to his forum. any solutions?

Lastarious

09-03-2012

I made my account and downloaded PBE on Sept 2nd. After that today Sept 3rd y logged in the PBE for the first time. I took all the steps, waited 1 hour and didnt get lvl 30 or ip/rp of the week, so I decided to wait more. I checked 4 more times after 2 hours, just to see that nothing had changed. After like 5 hours I decided to try and play a match, to check if I played, won the match and exit the PBE and relog could give me the lvl 30 and IP/RP that were missing.

After I won, I exit and relogued PBE, just to see nothing changed, I hope this gets fixed for tomorrow, since at least I should get the lvl 30. The IP/RP of the weeks depends on my login, that could have been interpreted as Sept 2nd or Sept 3rd.

Please Riot check these messages, so u get the correct feedback and explain and correct (if necessary) this issue.

Thanks

brubruh

09-03-2012

it's the third and it won't let me sign up...

Cardboard Smurf

09-03-2012

It wont let me signup on the 3rd. Keeps redirecting me to this topic.

Inferno Ace

09-03-2012

Yea same! this is unfair please extend totomarrow

Sir Fluffers

09-03-2012

Dear Riot,

Sir Fluffers

09-03-2012

Dear Riot,
Can you please extend PBE signups up to the 4th of September due to the inability of signups today?

Your summoner, Sir Fluffers