Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaykonejo

09-03-2012

i really want to have it

Limbo1208

09-03-2012

What is the point in limiting when people can sign up when they cant do it on the days you specified.....

800eloPubtrash

09-03-2012

Aw come on it's still the third.

Excelsioron

09-03-2012

I hope that Riot reviews the last few pages of this thread, because i have looked and ALOT of people are having the same problem of having trouble signing up, including me and all of us have been wanting to get into the PBE and might have to wait another month for this... so riot please fix this issue...

sokolfalcon

09-03-2012

I can't make an account and it's September 3rd. When you say something you should stick to it, RIOT.

Verbesity

09-03-2012

mcspellitout

09-03-2012

I can't sign up. ((

Unstable1

09-03-2012

I would like to join PBE and I am trying to sign up for an account I have purchased a lot of RP and will continue to do so. I downloaded the client today and when I go to the page I stop it from completey loading to sign up and after I fill everything out it doesn't load. Considering it is the third of the month I would appreciate an idea of when this will be happening to sign myself up.

iGoDz123

09-03-2012

Been trying to sign up for PBE all day, has not been working. I hope this gets resolved and we all get another chance to sign up. Good luck to everyone else having this problem.

Novaki

09-03-2012

Does not seem to be working