Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naruto2003

09-03-2012

wow.....i cant redownload on the Sept. 3!!! i cant play because LoLPBE never works.

DJFroussMIX

09-03-2012

We are the third and I can't creat an account ...

Naruto2003

09-03-2012

Quote:
riotnyandalee:
hello pbe summoners!

We are implementing a new method for account creation on the public beta environment starting august 10th. Sign-ups on the pbe will now only be open on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, remaining closed for the rest of each month. We’re making this change because player behavior on the pbe has been impacting your ability to test upcoming content in a great environment and we'd like to correct this:
  • players who are banned for trolling/harassment/etc can simply make a new account immediately
  • developers are unable to obtain reliable and actionable feedback from the pbe because games are often skewed by leavers/trolls
  • players who are actually using the pbe to provide feedback and report bugs are discouraged from participating because of the actions of others

rest assured! We are working on implementing a multitude of improvements to help with this problem as the pbe continues to be an excellent resource for bug finding and feedback during every release cycle; not to mention we also have some pretty awesome summoners on the pbe! Limiting sign-ups is the first step to help make the pbe a better place for playing and gathering feedback.

i cant download it's already sept. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u do it yet? D:

Briant1234

Recruiter

09-03-2012

i cant sign up its sep 3rd! please dont make me wait another month!!

Adaelx

09-03-2012

this sucks is 3 and I cant make an account

astral96

09-03-2012

Can someone respond ffs? Why is pbe accounts making not working.

Brandon6427

09-03-2012

I'd also like a PBE account today and am wondering why I am unable to get one even though its the 3rd.

Remziel

09-03-2012

I was super excited to finally be able to sign-up so I did last night. Come to find out that after downloading the client that I can't sign in and it says invalid username and password. So when I clicked the Forgot Username and Forgot Password to double check to see if my login information was correct. It appeared that my username was correct and when I went to reset my password it reset the password I have on my NA account, not my PBE account. And now I came back saying "well, let's just try to make a new PBE account" only to find that I now can't despite is still being the 3rd. I dunno what's going on, but I just wanna try the PBE and it's really discouraging that I am not able to despite waiting to sign-up, attempting to sign-up, and to have just wasted the time and hard drive space getting a client I can't even log into. Any help on this matter would be very appreciated.

Rend

09-03-2012

Yeah the PBE sign up is bugged. Redirects to this thread.

Armadillo Lord

09-03-2012

Im glad im not the only one having this issue...