Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Lord Sythis

09-03-2012

Oh come on... I've been waiting for 3 weeks now and I finally got the time to make an account and its saying I missed the time... Its still the 3rd

ZoltarTheMag

09-03-2012

I managed to disable the redirect and get the PBE form filled out but the action on your server appears to have been nerfed (smartly so). Two of my mates have been waiting to sign up since about the 14th of last month, and now the signups are still disabled... Riot, you gonna maybe extend it until the fifth or something?

The delay is no worries, it'll just be rather raw, if they have to wait yet another month.

Death By Irony

09-03-2012

I'm a little lost here....did they open up the PBE registering and then close it; or are people really just stopping the page from loading so it doesn't push to the forums and then they just sign up? -Thanks (I only ask this because it's 2:40 PM on the 3rd of September in California, and I know Riot is in my same times zone sooo yeah )

Bhuns

09-03-2012

Sept 3m i'm trying to register but keep getting redirected to this page lol, cool.

KhaZmo

09-03-2012

I really hope I get my level 30 and points soon.

Bionics

09-03-2012

Sooo I thought PBE would still be open on the 3rd of the month... as your first post says... annndddd it isn't....

Bionics

09-03-2012

So I thought I was able to join on the third of the month and I can't. Why not?

noonestar

09-03-2012

I have been trying to sign up for PBE for the last 2 days and I keep getting redirected to the forums. Disabling the page to fully load doesn't help you to create a PBE account. The "PLAY FOR FREE" button is just doing nothing at all. Debugging the button does not fire at any breakpoint at all. The button isn't doing anything. They just disabled signing up unfortunately. Hopefully we will be able to signup soon for PBE, but as its already the 3rd at the moment, I think we have to wait for another month...

Trollolz42

09-03-2012

Okay, so I am having some troubles of my own.
I have downloaded the pbe, but I am unable to start it.
I rustled through the files, and there were a couple of files saying "FAILED_TO_OPEN_JOJOPATCH".
Anybody able to help?

KineticSteel

Recruiter

09-03-2012

i cant make a pbe account its sept 3rd