Ask Diana winner here!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

08-09-2012

After Kat, GV and I discussed who we thought was best, we have all three decided the winner is *epic drum roll*............................................. .................................................. ..................Dear Džana!

Grand Viper will post his reasoning on why he thought DD should win, as well as Kat will post her own.

My own reasoning is that I believe DD had a better grasp lore wise, and how Diana's relationship with Leona would play out. But there is some room for improvement :P

As I said, Kat and GV will pose there reasons as well.

What up with the downvotes?

AskMadmanMundo

08-09-2012

Yet I was still displeased that it had to come to this.

Asking Akali

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Yet I was still displeased that it had to come to this.

Mundo... you can cleaver the next Ask champ who seems to be called Rengar.

And congrats Dear Džana.

AskMadmanMundo

08-09-2012

Nah man, I'm just sad we have to have competitions now.

Used to be come in, grab a champ, sit down and hangout!

Now it's like watching bulldogs foam at the mouth attacking eachother.

But then the competitions came along and it turned to organized underground dog fights instead of natural dog fights.

√ćrillyth

08-09-2012

Would any of you be surprised if I had smurfed up Rengar 3 days ago...?

AskMadmanMundo

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Õrillyth View Post
Would any of you be surprised if I had smurfed up Rengar 3 days ago...?
No, like I just said.

Rabid bulldogs.

√ćrillyth

08-09-2012

Except I'll prolly have to drop him too, specially if there's more of these contest esque things :I

Ask the Heretic

08-09-2012

While I will probably have reasons to counter your reasons, I see no point in fighting for the bone when it's been tossed to another (using Mundo's analogy)~

Congratulations. You deserve it. ^^

√ćrillyth

08-09-2012

No temper tantrum?

Respect has been given.

Kat√°rina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

This contest was a test to see how well the idea went. As we know, Heretic and DD are both amazing writers and RPers.

That said, The reason I voted for DD are below.

While Ask the Heretic had a better grasp of the background lore via her judgment, I felt she did not really convey her relatioship with Leona very well.

The ending of her judgment made no sense to me. If Leona and Diana met right after in the ruins, it would have been their final battle then and there. In Diana's lore, Diana walked away from the temple as it fell into ruin. Leona was not there.

Heretic also had a better grasp of the dark stotic nature of Diana, but we didn't feel the raging emotion underneath very well. On the other hand, DD was a little 'too' emotional.

Dear Džana (the one with the weird i) was able to interact wit the other champions better, and tuthfully, it was nearly at a stage of heretic and DD being a tie that a coin toss was being considered.

Both are amazing, and both deserve to be Diana. The last series of question by Grand Viper was what drew the line. We felt that Dear Diana anwsered the question just a little better, which gave her the advantage.

I think that toneing down the emotion of DD would make her the prime candidate.

But with all Asks, remember, if Dear Diana neglects her duties, she will open up in the future. And at that point, I do hope Heretic would be able to jump in and fill the role.

12345 ... 8