if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSZHUNG View Post
i assume the yes was to taking the tower?

could i have a bit more detail / your reasoning behind it? thanks in advance
before 10 minutes you need the tower to keep your minions on your side of the river for safer farming closer to your tower.

After about 10 minutes, you should have enough farm and if you have an opportunity to take the tower you should, especially since the enemy team seems to be aggressive and taking towers, you want to match that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalwar235 View Post
im in silver 5 and have gotten to the point i am counter picking on my own and I caught a kayle going top. my team suggested a Ryze and i sort of agreed with them because of our AD heavy team. we didnt even start the game but I am wondering if this would be a viable option against kayle top.

only if you have a good ryze


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-18-2013

bamp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matchy

Junior Member

03-19-2013

I'm currently maining jungle in silver I, and was hoping for some advice on choosing which lanes to gank more. Should i be trying to snowball any particular lane, or helping the ones that are doing poorly? I like to gank as much as I can, and tend to stay away from playing the farming junglers.

If it helps, I'm currently jungling rammus and jarvan the most, so I usually don't have too much trouble ganking through the lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CallMeBatman

Junior Member

03-19-2013

So i play a lot of solo que ranked games, and i almost always play solo top or support. . Well sometimes i find myself supporting a TERRIBLE adc that doesn't farm and dies frequently and frequent ganks from the jungle doesn't always help since he/she can't always secure a kill. What do you think i should do to help my team as a whole when the adc is failing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchy View Post
I'm currently maining jungle in silver I, and was hoping for some advice on choosing which lanes to gank more. Should i be trying to snowball any particular lane, or helping the ones that are doing poorly? I like to gank as much as I can, and tend to stay away from playing the farming junglers.

If it helps, I'm currently jungling rammus and jarvan the most, so I usually don't have too much trouble ganking through the lane.
gank top earlier on before there is dragon pressure and because it is super snowbally.

Try to gank mid before they hit 6.

Try to gank bot after you are 6 then securing dragon.


Other than that just punish people who push too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Concided View Post
So i play a lot of solo que ranked games, and i almost always play solo top or support. . Well sometimes i find myself supporting a TERRIBLE adc that doesn't farm and dies frequently and frequent ganks from the jungle doesn't always help since he/she can't always secure a kill. What do you think i should do to help my team as a whole when the adc is failing?
start secruring kills yourself. last hit what they miss. When teamfighting rolls around protect the most valuable member of your team. Make sure to let your team know that bot isn't going to be carrying. That last one is iffy cuz it might piss some people off but sometimes its the right thing to say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CallMeBatman

Junior Member

03-21-2013

thanks ! I was wondering you if ever pair up with people off of forums and try to give them tips on things they aren't doing right? If you do will you try and help me ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Concided View Post
thanks ! I was wondering you if ever pair up with people off of forums and try to give them tips on things they aren't doing right? If you do will you try and help me ?
Ye I do normals at night with the people in my channel, just hop on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-22-2013

also why is he at -6 downvotes wtf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-24-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

totalwar235

Senior Member

03-24-2013

should movement quints be recommended to junglers?