if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

bump

Hirumonogatari

02-17-2013

got a question for you, since it just came up recently. what should you do as the adc when the enemy bruiser is diving you? kite him backwards?

i has this situation in the last game i played. rammus initiated by powerballing and ulting. teamfight starts. i as the adc stood at the back shooting whoever i can. the trundle starts to make a beeline for me, as does their xin. i immediately move backwards, shooting trundle as i go. xin goes back into the middle of the teamfight, trundle keeps chasing. enemy twitch gets a quadra while i use my escape since trundle used his pillar.

i then got flamed hard for "not being in the fight". was i supposed to stand still and let trundle (and maybe xin) take me out? trundle was tanky, but it's the safest target for me to hit and he's coming right at me. if i jumped right into the middle, i may be able to take twitch out, but whether he or i go down first will be a matter of luck.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSZHUNG View Post
got a question for you, since it just came up recently. what should you do as the adc when the enemy bruiser is diving you? kite him backwards?

i has this situation in the last game i played. rammus initiated by powerballing and ulting. teamfight starts. i as the adc stood at the back shooting whoever i can. the trundle starts to make a beeline for me, as does their xin. i immediately move backwards, shooting trundle as i go. xin goes back into the middle of the teamfight, trundle keeps chasing. enemy twitch gets a quadra while i use my escape since trundle used his pillar.

i then got flamed hard for "not being in the fight". was i supposed to stand still and let trundle (and maybe xin) take me out? trundle was tanky, but it's the safest target for me to hit and he's coming right at me. if i jumped right into the middle, i may be able to take twitch out, but whether he or i go down first will be a matter of luck.
you did the right thing

YSRS

02-18-2013

Bump +1 Thanks for doing this.

Cardboardowl

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
Bump +1 Thanks for doing this.
to answer your question in my chat, hit who you can while remaining safe. You job as an adc isn't to focus a target unless they are both in range.

xFirestar

02-19-2013

Hey there. I've been playing Sejuani jungle for a bit now and I've gotten different suggestions on skill order for her when it comes to her clearing the jungle. Which is more efficient to max first for jungle Sejuani: W or E?

Cardboardowl

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFirestar View Post
Hey there. I've been playing Sejuani jungle for a bit now and I've gotten different suggestions on skill order for her when it comes to her clearing the jungle. Which is more efficient to max first for jungle Sejuani: W or E?
W for sure

OneTobi

02-20-2013

I have been experimenting around with DFG on Elise but I have a little trouble on item order:

Nowadays I start 9 pot (7 health, 2 mana or 6, 3) and 2 wards or the usual flask ward pot -> Boots

Not too sure what item would be best right after boots, should I just rush DFG or get HG then build DFG?

6 full item: Sorc boots, DFG, Sunfire Cape, Warmogs ... what should the rest 2 items be? Debating between Rylai, Liandry, and Abyssal

Galkrith

Recruiter

02-20-2013

I recently picked up Pantheon and was wondering if you could suggest any items from him to run top lane, in A1 matches I've been running atk speed items for more blocks but if I'm focused on it doesn't help cause I die so quickly

ProPlayer

02-20-2013

hi I just bought renger but I am clueless with him can u pls advise is he good top lane or jungle and which skill for jungle and whick skill for top and mastery rune for renger jungle and top ty if u answer