if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CallMeBatman

02-11-2013

Which adc would you recommend to counter draven? Cait or varus

HeartBreak Kiddd

02-11-2013

What's the minimum amount required for Shaco to solo dragon? My limit is usually when I get a Wriggles, I know I can do it, but in terms of your build (Shiv, Brutes, Vamp), whats the minimum amount of gear required?

OneTobi

02-11-2013

For Diana, would it be better to rush DFG right after dorans + sorcerer boots or get Abyssal first then DFG?

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Concided View Post
Which adc would you recommend to counter draven? Cait or varus
cait.

but tbh supports are more important for shutting down adcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heart Break View Post
What's the minimum amount required for Shaco to solo dragon? My limit is usually when I get a Wriggles, I know I can do it, but in terms of your build (Shiv, Brutes, Vamp), whats the minimum amount of gear required?
I can do it with 3 longswords 2 pots and full hp and level 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
For Diana, would it be better to rush DFG right after dorans + sorcerer boots or get Abyssal first then DFG?
dfg if there is a fed character who is squishy

abyssal otherwise

OneTobi

02-12-2013

What are your thoughts on building DFG on Akali?

Is it worth getting DFG along with Akali's core- Gunblade?

I typically build DFG + Gunblade + Zhonya ... not sure if 3 actives are a little overkill

Titanomagnus

02-12-2013

I would like to get creative with Sona.

I like playing her- but I don't play her as support.

Rather more as Ranged harass that can throw a support every now and then.

I see a lot of damage potential in her Q by combining it with things like Runaan's Hurricane- mowing whole waves of minions in no time, which always tends to make me also try to get Spirit of Lizard elder and Electrodagger (or whatever its called) for a constant burning/chain effect.

I like that you are helping so many, but I'm kind of scared to hear your harsh honesty, but I think I need it, to stop me from wasting time with trying to build champs out of their builds to take them into different roles.

Also, who do you recommend I use to learn Jungle, until I am proficient enough to pick up a more difficult champion?

Halabalabash

02-12-2013

Any suggestions for improved jungling with Shen?

Bad Player

02-12-2013

What are viable starting items for top lane if I want to bring a ward or two at the beginning?

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
What are your thoughts on building DFG on Akali?

Is it worth getting DFG along with Akali's core- Gunblade?

I typically build DFG + Gunblade + Zhonya ... not sure if 3 actives are a little overkill
better now that it gives no mana regen. However she doesn't really need the cooldown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanomagnus View Post
I would like to get creative with Sona.

I like playing her- but I don't play her as support.

Rather more as Ranged harass that can throw a support every now and then.

I see a lot of damage potential in her Q by combining it with things like Runaan's Hurricane- mowing whole waves of minions in no time, which always tends to make me also try to get Spirit of Lizard elder and Electrodagger (or whatever its called) for a constant burning/chain effect.

I like that you are helping so many, but I'm kind of scared to hear your harsh honesty, but I think I need it, to stop me from wasting time with trying to build champs out of their builds to take them into different roles.

Also, who do you recommend I use to learn Jungle, until I am proficient enough to pick up a more difficult champion?
* DISCLAIMER* my advice is to get better at the game. if you think what you are doing is fun, and you are playing to have fun, disregard what i say.

That sona build is horrid. If you are going to play a champion who is good at pushing waves, do that. Sona will never fulfill that idea very well. There are tons of champs who are better suited to split push, or just poke and push. TBH tho, adcs can almost always push very hard when needed.

Some easy junglers are nunu warwick and udyr, as far as actually surviving in the jungle goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halabalabash View Post
Any suggestions for improved jungling with Shen?
Wriggles, boots of mobility, start red and gank early. max Q.

Stack hp after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPlayer6 View Post
What are viable starting items for top lane if I want to bring a ward or two at the beginning?

Regen bead(s), flask, fortitude potion, cloth armor, boots, faerie charm

Bad Player

02-12-2013

Would boots+1 ward+1 pot really work top lane? o.o

Also what exactly would you build Faerie Charm into top lane?