if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

02-06-2013

Took your advise on Thresh. Switched my glyphs to flat magic resist, marks to magic pen, and built more Kage-based items early on. Has helped immensely, particularly when laning against heavy harassers like Ezreal, Sona, and Lulu. *bows* Thank you.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
Took your advise on Thresh. Switched my glyphs to flat magic resist, marks to magic pen, and built more Kage-based items early on. Has helped immensely, particularly when laning against heavy harassers like Ezreal, Sona, and Lulu. *bows* Thank you.
I'm glad it worked. Don't be afraid to stop by the chat room or post when you have more questions

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Need help, feel like I am playing like trash trololol

Nah, just passing by.

Owl Be Back

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Need help, feel like I am playing like trash trololol

Nah, just passing by.
upvote this guy he is my friend why the 5 downvotes.

10thVongola

02-06-2013

I feel like I'm the only one on my team in this elo, what can I do to improve? I want to hit plat by the end of this season. I was 1400 preseason but after season 3 I dropped like crazy. I can't carry my 0/10 bot and 0/5 top. What can I do to improve and raise in elo?

Owl Be Back

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thVongola View Post
I feel like I'm the only one on my team in this elo, what can I do to improve? I want to hit plat by the end of this season. I was 1400 preseason but after season 3 I dropped like crazy. I can't carry my 0/10 bot and 0/5 top. What can I do to improve and raise in elo?
without more details this is what I've created to help people like you without specifics. I'm sure it will help though.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2895902

Bump if it was useful

10thVongola

02-06-2013

Haha I already read that that's how I came here, Here's the bump though

10thVongola

02-06-2013

Also, I'm planning to main hecarim, any tips? And is he good for low elos?

Owl Be Back

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thVongola View Post
Also, I'm planning to main hecarim, any tips? And is he good for low elos?
hecarim is pretty good.

Don't turn on your W preemptively. Wait until you are about to burst with your team.

spirit visage and spirit of the lizard elder are core

SoupOrJuice

02-08-2013

Question. In your 100 tips about LoL, one of them states you SHOULD listen to music while playing. However, I've played First-Person Shooters semi-competitively before, and almost all of my pro friends say to have no music on so you can communicate. Isn't this true for LoL as well? If so, why do you suggest listening to music? I know these tips are different for everyone, and personally I find it harder to concentrate with music playing, but just curious the though process behind this particular tip. Thanks!

Also, I guess I should ask - I've pretty much given up on League at this point, but do you have any tips/tricks to help laning phase in mid or top? Those are the two that I play more often because they are apparently "easier" but I often get counterpicked or straight up outplayed, and have no idea what to look for in terms of how to mitigate this from happening. Thanks again, and sorry for the long-ish post!