if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneTobi

Member

02-03-2013

What are your thoughts on AP Ezreal?

I know he's played almost all the time as AD but I think he might be viable as an AP carry (mid)... though the lack of CC is bit of a problem.

Was thinking of building DFG + Lich Bane on him for really high AP burst


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
What are your thoughts on AP Ezreal?

I know he's played almost all the time as AD but I think he might be viable as an AP carry (mid)... though the lack of CC is bit of a problem.

Was thinking of building DFG + Lich Bane on him for really high AP burst
Super fun

Go RoA then lich then rabadon


i used to play it alot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneTobi

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Super fun

Go RoA then lich then rabadon


i used to play it alot
What about skill build?

I was thinking of maxing W first since it's much easier to harass with (and it doesn't push minion wave)

Followed by E then Q last


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
What about skill build?

I was thinking of maxing W first since it's much easier to harass with (and it doesn't push minion wave)

Followed by E then Q last
thats correct


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

Senior Member

02-03-2013

You said a few things in that giant GD thread that's going too fast to keep up with, but could I get your thoughts on build order for support Janna after all the cost increases?

I find myself going back to the old start (faerie+2 green/1 pink+HP pots) and, depending on how much gold I have when I back, SS if I can afford it and philo if I can't. I loved the flask start and sometimes still pick it up if I have extra cash early on, but it's so much harder to fit into a support budget these days. Still, that extra bit of sustain can help me get off an extra couple of tornadoes in long teamfights before I have to back off.

And which support items do you like the most in general? I find myself liking the look of WotA a lot, but someone else always seems to get it first now. Aegis is expensive, but always nice. Shureliya almost always good. I find myself building Shard of True Ice rather often lately, but that's mostly because my recent teamcomps seem to have lots of people who benefit from the aura, slow or both. I really, really loved locket+shureliya last season, but the games never seem to go on long enough for me to buy it this season, even though I loved to start a teamfight by popping both & watching everyone charge in and destroy them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
You said a few things in that giant GD thread that's going too fast to keep up with, but could I get your thoughts on build order for support Janna after all the cost increases?

I find myself going back to the old start (faerie+2 green/1 pink+HP pots) and, depending on how much gold I have when I back, SS if I can afford it and philo if I can't. I loved the flask start and sometimes still pick it up if I have extra cash early on, but it's so much harder to fit into a support budget these days. Still, that extra bit of sustain can help me get off an extra couple of tornadoes in long teamfights before I have to back off.

And which support items do you like the most in general? I find myself liking the look of WotA a lot, but someone else always seems to get it first now. Aegis is expensive, but always nice. Shureliya almost always good. I find myself building Shard of True Ice rather often lately, but that's mostly because my recent teamcomps seem to have lots of people who benefit from the aura, slow or both. I really, really loved locket+shureliya last season, but the games never seem to go on long enough for me to buy it this season, even though I loved to start a teamfight by popping both & watching everyone charge in and destroy them
Twin shadows and shurelias are really fantastic

Bulwark is best left on tanks usually

shard of true ice is good if you have an ally like olaf

crucible is also good and really under utilized


As far as a starting build, I still prefer faerie pots and wards for an early philo.


Stay away from Wota on a support 95% of the time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMDashie

Member

02-03-2013

You got yourself an amature gaming pornstar following you XD
If I can catch you sometime I'd love any tips on AD/ADC Thresh if you have them.

Trying new metas and having fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

guesswhonotme

Member

02-04-2013

Bump, this guy's tips are awesome. He can really turn you into a pro and he's very patient even with noob questions so do not feel pressured by his awesomeness.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVolfsol0 View Post
You got yourself an amature gaming pornstar following you XD
If I can catch you sometime I'd love any tips on AD/ADC Thresh if you have them.

Trying new metas and having fun.
I actually have a friend who played alot of ad thresh and it's pretty hilarious, Catch me in the evenings and I'll be sure to stream some or play a game with you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-06-2013

bump

Upvote if you got helped