if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorston13

12-29-2012

Any good junglers for 1.2k and up?
At the moment i got to 1214 with Riven jungle, so yeah, any advice??

seelkama

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorston13 View Post
IF he isn't banned, try Amumu. I would also suggest Maokai, but he is reliant on teammates to follow-up (those lol moments where your teammates are "too busy last-hitting to notice your ping") Xin Zhao is a good champion in the jungle just don't dive into turrets...

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorston13 View Post
any jungler you have the skill with. tier lists aren't really important until at least 1600

GopIsDope

01-01-2013

Is last hitting monsters really that effective? If I last hit them as opposed to repeatedly hitting them, will I get the same amount of xp even though im only hitting them once?
thanks, im kind of a beginner

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GopIsDope View Post
Is last hitting monsters really that effective? If I last hit them as opposed to repeatedly hitting them, will I get the same amount of xp even though im only hitting them once?
thanks, im kind of a beginner
Last hitting is incredibly important, and arguably one of the most important things in the game.

If you don't get the last hit, you dont get the gold. you dont get gold, you dont get items. If you dont get items, you lose.

silly downvotes

TheWaveWizard

01-04-2013

Streaming now. Playing Shaco.

Going Ham

01-04-2013

bump

froz33n

01-05-2013

hey can u give me a quick run on how to play/build casiopia??

Dr Vegapunk

01-05-2013

Haven't asked you anything yet but bump for guiding newbies

NefariousNomad

01-05-2013

It seems playing aggressive and capitalizing on their mistakes is the way to go at my elo.My problem is when they have complete aggrssive runes and little defense they kick the **** outta me, regardless of how I try to adapt to their build.

Yet if I go completely offensive and try to be a lane bully, I die.... fast because no defense.Suggestions? Are there general statements that you can make to help? Thanks.

This is in reference to all lanes by the way. Even the lanes where I counter my opposition, me being aggressive just doesn't work. Streams or videos to watch, with commentary?