if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jmOtz

12-20-2012

how to play

Jryiah

12-20-2012

Need help with Taric, new to the Gem Knight and want to fill a tanky/support role.

1) Leveling skills order.
2) Items, from start to max.
3) Runepage
4) Mastery Tree

Thanks much, greatly appreciated. I hope its not too much trouble for you!

Devious Rogue

12-20-2012

I am interested on your take on Xin builds.

All Delete

12-20-2012

Im a mid heavy player but I can fill in other roles but the question is, how do you carry in mid when your bot lane (both adc and supp.) go -10 before 15 minutes while your jungle is -3 (example 1/3/1)

What can you do in these types of situations?

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstylez View Post
I recently hit lvl 30 a few months ago, since then I've been watching pro streams and playing around 5-6 hours per day. Aside from focusing on my general mechanics and map awareness in Draft mode/Normals.

1. Would you suggest playing 1-2 champions? I hear a lot of pros recommend this to newbies, or would you suggest learning 2-3 per role? (I jungle/top/bot)

2. What are your thoughts on Syndra as a high ELO viable champ? She's been the one champion mid that I have extremely liked, but when she first came out, i'de have people dodge even normal games whenever i picked her X_X, I've asked Phantoml0rd this question on his stream, but I'de like some other high elo/pro players opinions. Whacha think?

3. I've tested nearly every role: support, ADC, AP, top-bruiser, and lastly jungle. I enjoy Top, mid, and Jungle the best, but with jungle i've been having a hell of a time with learning the much different playstyle, can you recommend any habbits to get into or tips on how to learn it alittle bit easier? My Jungling champs: Maokai & Amumu

Finally 4: Is there anything I should do (minus just grinding mindless amount of games and watching pro streams) to improve my game?

My goal is to get high elo and maybe even next season or 2 aim for tournament play, to give you an idea of where I want to get to.

Thx mang. :3
master 2-3 champs.
learn at least 2 in every role.

I think syndra is viable atm. Just high skill cap. not A tier, but good enough for solo Q

Simply do it more and you'll get used to it

They key thing people don't do is practice. They just play the game. Playing a match isn't practice. Practicing needs a certain mentality and environment to be effective,which is why alot of people can play tons and tons of games without getting much better. So, practice.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Delete View Post
Im a mid heavy player but I can fill in other roles but the question is, how do you carry in mid when your bot lane (both adc and supp.) go -10 before 15 minutes while your jungle is -3 (example 1/3/1)

What can you do in these types of situations?
Remain calm, counter jungle, counter gank, gank, outfarm your lane, ward, call mias for all lanes, have map presence, be a leader. Force fights before you get farther behind etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jryiah View Post
Need help with Taric, new to the Gem Knight and want to fill a tanky/support role.

1) Leveling skills order.
2) Items, from start to max.
3) Runepage
4) Mastery Tree

Thanks much, greatly appreciated. I hope its not too much trouble for you!
1) Max shatter then heal
2) faerie and wards, philo, boots, kage pick, sightstone, ruby sight stone, bulwark, shurelias true ice shard, more wards

For runes and masteries check my pages labaled support and sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious Rogue View Post
I am interested on your take on Xin builds.

Varies depending on where you play xin

plumedechat

12-20-2012

Has a jungler(Hecarim or amumu), when you gank, who must engage the fight first ? Ex: Top lane Darius(ally) VS Kha zix,JAX,riven

Bravest Leader

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
Hey,

I've started to get really into Top lane instead of jungle and was very curious of who are some top picks. So i thought straight away to ask you, who are some good top lane picks at the moment. Thanks.
Darius wukong VI kha pantheon malphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumedechat View Post
Has a jungler(Hecarim or amumu), when you gank, who must engage the fight first ? Ex: Top lane Darius(ally) VS Kha zix,JAX,riven
whoever can pull it off most effectivly. Ideally you should hit at the same moment

Pz MasterHobbit

12-20-2012

Hi i'm really trying to improve my overall play when i play mid, since the only of getting out of bronze elo is to carry!

Bravest Leader

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLeHobbitxX View Post
Hi i'm really trying to improve my overall play when i play mid, since the only of getting out of bronze elo is to carry!
there isn't a question in there for me to answer