if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
Ok thanks!

Also, do you think FH or Trinity force is better on Shen?

I usually build Trinity cause it has nice stats (albeit a bit expensive) but the guaranteed AA slow from FH is nice too (and more hp)
I assume you mean frozen mallet.

Frozen mallet over trinity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss FBH View Post
I have been maining mid lane as it is my favorite and probably my best. It seems like theirs a general pattern to winning/losing at my elo where i carry almost every game. Feeding bot lane-hard to come back from. Dumb Jungler-hard to come back from. Combination of the two. gg. So do you think to carry myself up elo i should play one of those lanes or keep carrying in mid? also heres my lolking stuff http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19819075
This should prove, but doesnt fully do justice to me, that i am below my real elo
Mid is one of the best lanes to carry from tbh. Focus on mastering one role to rise in elo.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticPlayTactic View Post
Hello,
My name is Dan and the Team Captain of Team-ExPT.
We are doing what we can to promote our site the best way possible.
My wife, god bless her heart is our site IT personal and does a wonderfull job at keeping the site running and changing around things as needed. She works with PhotoShop and HTML.
Our site is only a few months old but is starting to grow more by the day.
I see you do streams for I just started doing them too!

We at ExoticPlayTactics would like to ask you if you would be willing to post your knowledge on your very own questions page on our forum, where you will be granted Admin status so you can controll your page!

If you will please check us out here http://www.exoticplaytactics.enjin.com

Thank you for your time.
Dan
I'll check it out and get back to you

Aruethor

12-17-2012

Hey sent you a friend request on LoL mind helping me learn to get to 1200+ elo? I got there once then dropped. I just really like to get end of season stuff and if i get to maybe even 1300 elo ill go for gold elo!!

Jryiah

12-17-2012

Brand skill build. Not sure best way to spend points early game, all his spells seem boss.

Bravest Leader

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jryiah View Post
Brand skill build. Not sure best way to spend points early game, all his spells seem boss.
fire pillar max first then Q if you want more single target stun or E if you want more AoE dmg

Jryiah

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
fire pillar max first then Q if you want more single target stun or E if you want more AoE dmg

Thanks so much!

KING RÅMMUS

12-17-2012

Okay and thanks. Also in order to see the real forum, you will have to just join but if you change your mind we all understand. Also if you want to help us in weekly/monthly tournaments we have spots.

Dan

Bravest Leader

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticPlayTactic View Post
Okay and thanks. Also in order to see the real forum, you will have to just join but if you change your mind we all understand. Also if you want to help us in weekly/monthly tournaments we have a spots.

Dan
depends on the time commitment

OneTobi

12-18-2012

I noticed that a lot of high elo players (mid) place wards near the wraith camp and blue instead of the mid bush directly - why is that?

Doesnt mid bush ward give more vision to jungle ganks?

I always thought that if you are Blue team and you place a ward near enemy wraith, if the enemy jungler travels straight down the river from top you wont be able to see him/her coming

Bravest Leader

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
I noticed that a lot of high elo players (mid) place wards near the wraith camp and blue instead of the mid bush directly - why is that?

Doesnt mid bush ward give more vision to jungle ganks?

I always thought that if you are Blue team and you place a ward near enemy wraith, if the enemy jungler travels straight down the river from top you wont be able to see him/her coming
If the wraith camp and tri bush topside are warded, they can't come out of the jungle with you knowing. Also you can still see up the river a bit.