if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elefes

12-10-2012

Hi
I like playing Morgana and Amumu. At 1300ish elo, they are considered to be broken. I do believe that in 99% games no champion is OP, yet, is it true that it's prettty hard to counter them (i.e. it requires too much of a teawork for solo queue)?

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elefes View Post
Hi
I like playing Morgana and Amumu. At 1300ish elo, they are considered to be broken. I do believe that in 99% games no champion is OP, yet, is it true that it's prettty hard to counter them (i.e. it requires too much of a teawork for solo queue)?
I disagree

Amumu and morgana both have hard counters.

An aggressive counter jungler is a nightmare for amumu.

Kat diana and fizz all stomp on morg when played well. You can also counter her ult with a good lee or janna.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
i'm coming back to you to ask about lee sin and his build. Yeah i know everyone is asking which build for this and which build for that because of season 3, but lee sin is particular is my favorite champion and i like perfecting the champions i like when it comes to skill and builds. So i'm sorta in a hole trying to figure out a build for lee sin jungle with these new season 3 items.
BT BC LW GA runic bulwak. with boots somewhere in the middle. U can substitute the BC for a Frozen mallet though.

ZRKBBLADE

12-11-2012

Hey card. I put a lot of effect in to playing talon mid ( with a ap top) this season. Currently with a kdr or 13/5 per game and im on 3/1 with him. But everytime i play someone else i lose... But i always have the best score in our team. I gank, roam. Stay positive and try the hardest to assist my team. But always, always my adc is terrible and cant carry me late game where i fall off... Any tips??? In genral?? I tried duo with a good adc but then the jungle or top is feeding.. Plz help.

Mungril

12-11-2012

Hey,

need help again about jungling which is my main role. I recently noticed how big of a difference that junglers have been effected by these nerfs, buffs and the new items that are being introduced in season 3. This has put me in a hole on who are the junglers right now that shine. This is why i came to you, i want to know who are the junglers that excel at most jungling aspects (the best junglers in current meta). Thanks.

OneTobi

12-11-2012

With S3 items, would it be more effective to buy Haunting Guise first then Abyssal or Abyssal first (Diana)

Owl Be Back

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRKBBLADE View Post
Hey card. I put a lot of effect in to playing talon mid ( with a ap top) this season. Currently with a kdr or 13/5 per game and im on 3/1 with him. But everytime i play someone else i lose... But i always have the best score in our team. I gank, roam. Stay positive and try the hardest to assist my team. But always, always my adc is terrible and cant carry me late game where i fall off... Any tips??? In genral?? I tried duo with a good adc but then the jungle or top is feeding.. Plz help.
You are probably building too squishy or focusing the wrong targets... what is your build?

ZRKBBLADE

12-11-2012

Hey mate. My build. Boots 3pots. 2 dorans blade + burtalizer. Then boots of mobality bloodthirster or black cleaver depending if i want health. Grab a GA and black cleaver if i didnt get it before. Maw or frozen mallet depending on enemy team. Thanks

ZRKBBLADE

12-11-2012

Oh and i always jump their adc or mage. But my team were getting raped even i burst down adc first. ( or who ever fed)

Owl Be Back

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTobi View Post
With S3 items, would it be more effective to buy Haunting Guise first then Abyssal or Abyssal first (Diana)
rush that lilianas