if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
What skill are you leveling first?
what are your items?
do you have red? dies he? how healthy are you?
both full health, mundo maxes his W( burning agony), no one has buffs, between level 2 and 6 who wins at each level? Assume mundo has W and and your choice of either Q or E at level 2 but explain if the result changes depending on which he gets first, lee starts E and gets Q at level 2 and maxes it first, at level three both champs have all three skills. Runes and masteries are what are your opinion of standard for both champs and both start boots 3 pot.

I want to know who would win at every level between 2 and 6 if someone invaded and they fought on equal grounds

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

11-01-2012

What to do vs a Morgana, outside of laning phase? Also item-wise?

I got some problems with calculating distances. And when to GTFO.

Examples: I am pushing and attacking top tower as Jax. Mao and Morg are coming to gank me from mid. I see them at about mid river, more or less (or at their wraiths). When should I get out there? I died there, meh. I just felt safe.

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
both full health, mundo maxes his W( burning agony), no one has buffs, between level 2 and 6 who wins at each level? Assume mundo has W and and your choice of either Q or E at level 2 but explain if the result changes depending on which he gets first, lee starts E and gets Q at level 2 and maxes it first, at level three both champs have all three skills. Runes and masteries are what are your opinion of standard for both champs and both start boots 3 pot.

I want to know who would win at every level between 2 and 6 if someone invaded and they fought on equal grounds
Mundo should be maxing his masochism if he wants to duel effectively . If you max W you can farm quickly but your dueling potential goes down a bit.

Also a lee that maxes Q first is bad.

Mundo should win at lvl 2 if you are both full but he loses until he hits level 6. Once you get there lee shouldn't be able to beat you in a duel.

I prefer lee with 21-9 and mundo with 9-21. both need armor runes and atk speed isn't bad either.

boots 3 pots is still the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basnap View Post
What to do vs a Morgana, outside of laning phase? Also item-wise?

I got some problems with calculating distances. And when to GTFO.

Examples: I am pushing and attacking top tower as Jax. Mao and Morg are coming to gank me from mid. I see them at about mid river, more or less (or at their wraiths). When should I get out there? I died there, meh. I just felt safe.
Generally morgana is only strong if she can snare you. dodge that and you dodge most of her damage. Take a mobile champ that can break her soul shackle. Don't be afraid to burst her, she actually usually isn't that tanky, spell shield just makes her look like it. Item wise you shouldn't have to change much. Pick up a BV or QSS if she is a problem.

If they are coming to gank and are at the mid river and you are at the tower you need to move ASAP.

VincentKrys

11-02-2012

Too Many Streamers

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentKrys View Post
Too Many Streamers
I disagree

Bloodstaindewok

11-03-2012

Thank you for the help with Shyvana and Kennen. Really informative stuff. I truly appreciate the feed.

Going Ham

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodstaindewok View Post
Thank you for the help with Shyvana and Kennen. Really informative stuff. I truly appreciate the feed.
No problem bro.

For other people, i'll be streaming all day. come on by, chat and drop some requests.

Bosnianmafia

11-04-2012

free bump

Going Ham

11-07-2012

bump

ExecutionerK

11-07-2012

Just a note, generally Lee doesn't need attack speed in his rune page, due to his passive.

AD will usually be better, due to the fact that his skills do have decent AD scaling on both Q and E.