if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I do play fullscreen... I tried windowed one time, to screen share with a friend who wanted to see the game, but I had some issues with unlocked camera with that... I couldn't move the camera down for some reason.

It could have been because of the screenshare border, which may not be an issue with a stream, so I'll give it another try.

On a related note, what's the difference between windowed and borderless? I tried both, and didn't really notice a change.

Thanks for the response.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
I do play fullscreen... I tried windowed one time, to screen share with a friend who wanted to see the game, but I had some issues with unlocked camera with that... I couldn't move the camera down for some reason.

It could have been because of the screenshare border, which may not be an issue with a stream, so I'll give it another try.

On a related note, what's the difference between windowed and borderless? I tried both, and didn't really notice a change.

Thanks for the response.
borderless allows you to alt tab without actually minimizing the game

Sereg Anfaug

10-26-2012

Alright, thanks. I've tried that and I can move the camera without trouble now, but my screen is still all black. However, it's all black even in champion select, when that shouldn't be an issue, so possibly my stream settings are at fault. I have them set very low to minimize lag(I had severe lagspikes when I tried yesterday, when the stream was working), but I'll try bumping them up a bit.

BloodySundae

10-26-2012

How would you explain where to ward to a newer player?

Owl Be Back

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodySundae View Post
How would you explain where to ward to a newer player?
early game, tri bush, lane bush, and dragon. for mid you ward the jungle ramps. for top the jungle entrances by you

Thorston13

10-26-2012

Ok i have several questions.First of all thanks for your time and i go up to 1000+ Elo and go below 980.
1.- At top with Jayce and Riven: i know the basics, i ward, i harass, i push and try to gank mid or counter jungle, but at some point i get 3 man ganked or just shut down until late game, i know im being really ambiguous right now, but it's always like that.
2.- I get a HoG on Riven, is that bad?, i mean a Gp5 item its good for most tops since you get extra gold from that in case your being pushed back or just want to go full ahead
3.- On Adc, i usually play Vayne (by far the best adc i can do) i manage to farm and get early kills, but somehow i get teammates that don't cover me like they are supposed to and either i fall back on the team till i just have to clean up or get ballsy and go for closer targets so i can be safer, but, some games go awesome, some not. Any tips on that?
4.- Who is better or safer bet on Ranked: anivia, lux or cass?
I played the first two alot, i have lux on eu account and anivia on free weeks, but cass i see her real strong, but never actually had a chance.

Once again, thank you for your time and help. And heres a BUMP for you =3

Owl Be Back

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorston13 View Post
Ok i have several questions.First of all thanks for your time and i go up to 1000+ Elo and go below 980.
1.- At top with Jayce and Riven: i know the basics, i ward, i harass, i push and try to gank mid or counter jungle, but at some point i get 3 man ganked or just shut down until late game, i know im being really ambiguous right now, but it's always like that.
2.- I get a HoG on Riven, is that bad?, i mean a Gp5 item its good for most tops since you get extra gold from that in case your being pushed back or just want to go full ahead
3.- On Adc, i usually play Vayne (by far the best adc i can do) i manage to farm and get early kills, but somehow i get teammates that don't cover me like they are supposed to and either i fall back on the team till i just have to clean up or get ballsy and go for closer targets so i can be safer, but, some games go awesome, some not. Any tips on that?
4.- Who is better or safer bet on Ranked: anivia, lux or cass?
I played the first two alot, i have lux on eu account and anivia on free weeks, but cass i see her real strong, but never actually had a chance.

Once again, thank you for your time and help. And heres a BUMP for you =3
Thanks for the bump

1: Make sure you are warded well. if you begin losing your lane, move to teamfights.
2.No. however if you have an advantage it might be better to just brutalizer.
3.Take cleanse or heal. it will make you more self reliant.
4. anivia if ur good. but they are all decently safe picks.

Thirsty4Leonaid

10-27-2012

show not on, own3d chat dosent work for me, assumed a decline in game

so what should I do now?

Owl Be Back

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4saknHero View Post
show not on, own3d chat dosent work for me, assumed a decline in game

so what should I do now?
Yea my stream is down atm. If you want me to turn it on i can

Reaper3p0

10-28-2012

Do u have any tips on how to build rengar and use him im having trouble