if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleric

09-26-2012

Was just wondering as hopefully I'll be getting on up to 30 soon and will start my way out of the infamous "Elo Hell," what would be your recommendation to getting the most out of a bad game?

You're going to have those game where you get an idiot, people just don't work well together, a bad matchup, someone feeding, someone not warding, you just have a bad game yourself, etc. I just want to know how to make the best out of the situation so I can still improve and move up in the bracket to (hopefully) a better subset of players.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
Was just wondering as hopefully I'll be getting on up to 30 soon and will start my way out of the infamous "Elo Hell," what would be your recommendation to getting the most out of a bad game?

You're going to have those game where you get an idiot, people just don't work well together, a bad matchup, someone feeding, someone not warding, you just have a bad game yourself, etc. I just want to know how to make the best out of the situation so I can still improve and move up in the bracket to (hopefully) a better subset of players.
The best way to gain elo is to not worry about elo and worry about becoming a better player. If you constantly improve, your elo will rise.

also dont play ranked as soon as you hit 30. bad plan.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

bump for a new day

kenoin

09-27-2012

Hello, i have a question for you that not only i but others would enjoy; Would you play a normal game with your viewer's?

Owl Be Back

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoin View Post
Hello, i have a question for you that not only i but others would enjoy; Would you play a normal game with your viewer's?
ye sometimes.

speaking of viewers ill be streaming again this weekend

Resilga

09-27-2012

Genuinely great guy. Helpful answers and walks the walk. +1000

NAME666666666666

09-27-2012

Helped me with gp a lot, this guy deserves all of the bumps

Drausin

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Hey Cardboardowl,

I love playing Lulu, and I'm getting to be quite good at her. However, I have a lot of trouble with tankier supports (taric, nunu, leona, for example) bullying me out of lane. Against taric, I try to hit him hard while his stun is on cooldown, but in the case of nunu, ice ball cooldown is so short...

How can I stand up to them, while still being aggressive and keeping my carry alive?? Thanks a million!

Owl Be Back

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drausin View Post
Hey Cardboardowl,

I love playing Lulu, and I'm getting to be quite good at her. However, I have a lot of trouble with tankier supports (taric, nunu, leona, for example) bullying me out of lane. Against taric, I try to hit him hard while his stun is on cooldown, but in the case of nunu, ice ball cooldown is so short...

How can I stand up to them, while still being aggressive and keeping my carry alive?? Thanks a million!
use your wards to your advantage. try pinking the bush so they cant click on you. most of those things can't hit you if they cant see you. Ice ball and taric stun need to target you for example. If you can see and they can't you can poke to your hearts content. you have a better range then almost all those champions. poke, and harrass hard.

kenoin

09-28-2012

Daily Bump +1 if you need help hit him up.
Also if you've not played ranked yet... and you played normals with an overall win loss of about 1.4
What would that rating turn into? i've played about all together a total of 1100 games. With roughly this win/loss rounded up.
I've not really gotten into ranked that much just due to me having the lack of time.... having about 30-40 losses from [ Troll team] Then about 5 leaves due to trying to get in a game before work [ Not my best idea] i was just wondering what that W/L would turn into rating wise i assume 1500-1600?