Disconnections?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

Any one else having issues where you're in a match then suddenly you lose internet..

Oddly enough since the patch on wends i've been having Disconnection errors to the point that my router dies, and i pretty much get DC'ed and i have to exit the game and web browsers and let the router reset.. yea it takes like 2-3 minutes.. but then i'm able to reconnect to every thing.

Sadly it only happens when i'm playing LoL, i can play FFXIV beta all day and not have this issue but when i play this it happens?

Last time i had this type of issue was back when i played World of Warcraft And they had this type of issue where if you walked up the Stairs in one of the dungeons it would crash peoples routers. any one else having this issue.

oh and i'm able to reconnect.. its just kinda messed up that i have to let my router chill for a minute or two

nappydude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Yea i was gonna post a new thread about this....Solo rank an practice disable can wee get some info on that plz.....

Thanks.

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

oh i forgot to mention.. It only happens on 5v5 maps.. i can play 3's fine

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

bump