Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Started Playing Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo Dude Yo

08-09-2012

Of course no one will rage and cuss people out when they're playing with a Riot employee. Try making an account without "Riot" in it and then try out ranked.

Splendid Pie

08-09-2012

Quote:
Yo Dude Yo:
Of course no one will rage and cuss people out when they're playing with a Riot employee.

Lol. You'd be surprised.

DeRickulous

08-09-2012

I'm in your boat: the Ranked Beast is a very intimidating creature.

Your experiment is an inspiration. Maybe I'll dip my toes in soon, myself.

Spit Bucket

08-09-2012

what is the point of this thread

so some kid on a smurf carried you guys to a win???

ok?

TheChineseOne

08-09-2012

Hey! I am also extremely discouraged to play ranked. In fact, I am so distraught to start that this has motivated me to become very well informed with his game. I practice everyday and have seasoned myself very well. My question: can you update this thread with every game you have? I know that there is a red that did something similar but his post has vanished... Maybe you can revamp it and make a new one! He posted end results and what happened in his games eg leavers, trolls, stomps, or rarely good games! Thanks and if it is not in your time then you don't have to feel bad!

Subalternate01

08-09-2012

Can you keep a log of your experiences with ranked?

Naether

08-09-2012

I have to say, I have been doing this for the vast majority of my ranked games (albeit, not that many, just over 100 I think), and from what I have perceived, it helps nowhere near 50% of the time.

Killnerve

08-09-2012

This is an inspiring story! I'd love to play some time.

Kool Aid Gragas

08-09-2012

People do not understand how valuable leadership is in LOL. Even if you are not always making the right decisions, making decisions and communicating them will go a long long way along with personifying integrity and earning respect. Whether or not you know the people you are playing with.

DespicableBish

08-09-2012

riot pls..
oh wait wrong thread. thought this was bikini riven one!

so. you were doing bad, someone raged but u reminded him u r a riot staff and can ban him unless he carries? jk
though I wouldn't dare to rage when having a riot member in my team ;x insta ban